Stellaris: Nemesis (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Stellaris: Nemesis is a DLC to a grant cosmic strategy game created by Paradox Development Studio, and released in 2016. In the game, players' goal is to create a great galactic empire, using diplomacy, tactics, and some ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 13 more offers
- 0Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback26254
View offer details$ 14.92
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65475
View offer details$ 12.83
- 0Swift_digital_tradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2724
View offer details$ 12.90
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3176
View offer details$ 13.03
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback525
View offer details$ 13.10
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16634
View offer details$ 13.14
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback477
View offer details$ 13.15
Note: Stellaris Nemesis key is meant to be used on the Steam platform.
Warning: This content requires the base game Stellaris on Steam in order to play.
Stellaris: Nemesis is an expansion pack for a galactic grand strategy game developed by Paradox Interactive Studio, people known for creating games like Europa Universalis, or Crusader Kings. The DLC enhances the general gameplay experience by adding new features such as espionage tools, or new paths of power. As always, the game offers almost unlimited options and opportunities to change the fates of the universe and the empires surrounding us. It all depends on the player's decisions, plans, and playstyle.
Stellaris: Nemesis - What's New
The new Nemesis DLC, released in April 2021 is a must-have for every Stellaris fan. The expansion includes many new features, that will have a significant impact on the gameplay. In Stellaris: Nemesis, the player becomes the one who chooses between control, and complete chaos. In the game, the player takes the role of an unspeakable force able to extinguish any sign of life in the galaxy. Among new main features introduced by the expansion we can find:
- Espionage - the game gives players tools that enable them to spy on their enemies. Thanks to spies, and infiltration tools you will discover your enemies' deepest secrets and plans
- Galactic Custodian, and the Menece - use the power and position of the Galactic Custodian to fight the Crisis and save the galaxy from the edge of destruction. If you succeed you can choose to renounce your power or keep it as a reward and use it to create a new, powerful Galactic Empire
- New Ships - the DLC introduces several new spaceships, that will make you look even more powerful. It is worth mentioning that as your infiltration level goes higher, you will gain access to new special operations. By completing them, you can sabotage your enemies' starbases, gain some essential assets, or steal your opponents' technology and use it against them.
- Become the Galactic Custodian, or the Menace that becomes the Crysis
- Infiltrate your enemies, using espionage tools
- Use your new powers to control, or destroy, the galaxy. Create a new Empire, or watch whole civilizations perish.
- Determine the fate of the whole Galaxy
- A set of new starships - the DLC introduces a number of new starships to support your galactic crusade
Release Date: 2021-04-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Stellaris: Nemesis (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Stellaris: Nemesis (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.