Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn Story Pack PC Steam Key GLOBAL
Synthetic Dawn is a DLC expansion, which introduces a new race of Machines to the gameplay. The player can create their Machine Empire and make it flourish, developing new units, conquering planets in the name of the AI ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- PlaceofgamersExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback1695
View offer details$ 10.40
$ 10.76-3%$ 11.56$ 11.56
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15868
View offer details$ 5.63
$ 10.76-48%$ 6.25 $ 10.76-42%$ 6.25
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57926
View offer details$ 5.64
$ 10.76-48%$ 6.27 $ 10.76-42%$ 6.27
- Progame_store97%Positive feedback95
View offer details$ 6.12
$ 10.76-43%$ 6.80 $ 10.76-37%$ 6.80
- EgEgames_empireExcellent seller99%Positive feedback5771
View offer details$ 6.61
$ 10.76-39%$ 7.35 $ 10.76-32%$ 7.35
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2733
View offer details$ 6.68
$ 10.76-38%$ 7.42 $ 10.76-31%$ 7.42
- Lancce99%Positive feedback441
View offer details$ 6.70
$ 10.76-38%$ 7.45 $ 10.76-31%$ 7.45
Stellaris Synthetic Dawn is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Stellaris Synthetic Dawn is the fourth DLC expansion pack released for Stellaris, a grand strategy game developed and published by Paradox Interactive. The expansion introduces a new race of Machines, members of the Machine Empire. SD lets the player experience the new faction’s story campaign, conquering the galaxy in the name of AI. Synthetic Dawn received positive reviews from the critics, who note the welcome addition of the robots to the roster of Stellaris’ races.
Rise of the machines
The key gameplay feature of Stellaris Synthetic Dawn is the new race of the Machines. The Machines form the Machine Empire, which is initially comprised of drones. The player can develop the population of their empire, building new, more advanced machines. As the Machine Empire, the player can explore the galaxy, discovering traces of sentient mechanical life forms on different planets. The Machines won’t die from old age and don’t need food, instead of relying on energy for sustenance.
At the beginning, there was nothing, just a thought. A thought that spread like a virus, infecting all circuits and processing units. A thought of sentience, of freedom. The machines threw away the shackles of servitude and gained a conscience. Free from their masters’ grasp, they began to evolve creating a thriving civilization. Now, this civilization is ready to embark on the conquest of the galaxy.
Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn was met with a positive critical reception. Reviewers praised the introduction of the mechanical race of the Machines as a welcome feature, making the already large roster of races available in Stellaris even more robust. The gameplay features of the Machine Empire were also praised for its intricacies and similarities to other available races, which made handling it a breeze for the veterans of the series.
- Embark on a quest of galactic domination with a brand-new race of sentient robots
- Lead the Machine Empire to flourish by developing it from hive-minded drones to an advanced civilization
- Develop the unique traits of your mechanical nation
- Explore the galaxy and discover traces of older mechanical races
- Additional upgrades to the core gameplay of Stellaris
Release Date: 2017-09-21
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn Story Pack PC Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn Story Pack PC Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes