Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
DomczeslawNo feedback yet011.76USDWO
Excellent seller96%Positive feedback411133.61USD
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback32483.70USDSA
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback13293.91USDQB
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback18864.01USDCL
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback201514.01USDShow remaining 9
Stellaris Synthetic Dawn is the fourth DLC expansion pack released for Stellaris, a grand strategy game developed and published by Paradox Interactive. The expansion introduces a new race of Machines, members of the Machine Empire. SD lets the player experience the new faction’s story campaign, conquering the galaxy in the name of AI. Synthetic Dawn received positive reviews from the critics, who note the welcome addition of the robots to the roster of Stellaris’ races.
Rise of the machines
The key gameplay feature of Stellaris Synthetic Dawn is the new race of the Machines. The Machines form the Machine Empire, which is initially comprised of drones. The player can develop the population of their empire, building new, more advanced machines. As the Machine Empire, the player can explore the galaxy, discovering traces of sentient mechanical life forms on different planets. The Machines won’t die from old age and don’t need food, instead of relying on energy for sustenance.
At the beginning, there was nothing, just a thought. A thought that spread like a virus, infecting all circuits and processing units. A thought of sentience, of freedom. The machines threw away the shackles of servitude and gained a conscience. Free from their masters’ grasp, they began to evolve creating a thriving civilization. Now, this civilization is ready to embark on the conquest of the galaxy.
Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn was met with a positive critical reception. Reviewers praised the introduction of the mechanical race of the Machines as a welcome feature, making the already large roster of races available in Stellaris even more robust. The gameplay features of the Machine Empire were also praised for its intricacies and similarities to other available races, which made handling it a breeze for the veterans of the series.
- Embark on a quest of galactic domination with a brand-new race of sentient robots
- Lead the Machine Empire to flourish by developing it from hive-minded drones to an advanced civilization
- Develop the unique traits of your mechanical nation
- Explore the galaxy and discover traces of older mechanical races
- Additional upgrades to the core gameplay of Stellaris
- ProcessorAMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.0 Ghz / or Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz
- GraphicsAMD HD 5770 / or Nvidia GTX 460, with 1024MB VRAM. Latest available WHQL drivers from both manufacturers.
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB
- SystemWindows 7 x86 or newer
- ProcessorAMD Phenom II X4 850 @ 3.3 Ghz or Intel i3 2100 @ 3.1 Ghz
- GraphicsAMD HD 6850 / or Nvidia GTX 560TI, with 1024MB VRAM
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB
- SystemWindows 7 x64 or newer