STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Does the subtitle Friends of Mineral Town sound somehow familiar? You’re right – STORY OF SEASON: Friends of Mineral Town is a remake of the fan-favorite farming simulator from 2003.Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3968
View offer details$ 58.84
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback53415
View offer details$ 55.90
Story Of Seasons Friends Of Mineral Town key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town is a peaceful farming simulator with a nice, idyllic style of graphics and the colorful game world. As the Harvest Moon franchise belongs to some other publisher, the developers went here for a different name, although keeping the subtitle.
The story of FOMT is basically the same as in the GameBoy Advance version from 2003. Your grandfather is dead and you inherit a small piece of land located in a small place called Mineral Town.
The town looks a bit like it was separated from the rest of the world. The life here is very idyllic and its inhabitants live their lives at their own pace. You come to this place to restore your grandfather farm and take good care of your crops and livestock. You should also address the needs of the locals as some of them may need your help, too.
The map is also taken from the original GBA title. The advantage of that is you should have no problem at finding the spots you know from Harvest Moon. The small size of the town is also an additional factor which only emphasizes the idyllic style of the game.
When not tending to the farm
Apart from taking care of your crops and the rest of your farm, the game also features other activities you can commit yourself to.
Get a fishing rod and go fishing. Dedicate yourself to cooking and prepare some delicious food. Or, simply, enjoy yourself in the local hot spring if all the hard work’s done.
Faithful to the GBA version
Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town is quite faithful to the original GameBoy Advance version from 2003. The most significant changes and improvements concern the graphics and the character customization. The developers wanted to target the most nostalgic memories the series fans may have when thinking of their time with Harvest Moon.
Even the inhabitants of the Mineral Town keep their idyllic nature, fitting very well into the overall atmosphere of the game. Moreover, you can also make your character fall in love with one of the locals should you really like some boy or girl. Try to date them and perhaps you would even manage to start your own family.
- A faithful remake of the GBA farming simulator from 2003.
- Bringing back the most nostalgic experiences from one of the first farming simulator in the gaming history.
- Tend to your farm by harvesting crops and taking care of your livestock.
- The slow progress lets you enjoy the farm live in a more peaceful manner.
- Help the inhabitants of the Mineral Town and even fall in love with somebody to start your own family.
Release Date: 2020-07-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.