- 5.19 USD
Streamline combines traditional platforming with a fresh take on physics based survival. Your goal is simple; stay alive for as long as possible in a world literally falling apart.
Since Streamline 1.0, there are now two gamemodes, "Platform" and "Dash".
Platform is our survival gamemode, survive for as long as you can whist your platform is falling appart. Use your powers to retract the cubes to their original position.
Dash is our new gamemode where your objective is to capture the orbs and gain a score, also here the platform will fall apart. Use your powers to retract the cubes to their original position.
- Power: Use your power to retract the cubes to their original location. Power will be replenished over time.
- Unpredictable Gameplay: The game is largely controlled by randomised events ensuring no two games will be the same.
- Physics: Every cube has a mind of it's own and will calculate a path of it's own without the interference of other objects.
- Gameplay: Movement system and colliders have been optimised for smooth gameplay where every touch of the player will calm the cubes motion.
- Early access: Hone your skills and acquaint yourself with the game mechanics across three difficulty settings.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo E6600
- Graphics256 MB or more, DirectX 9-compatible.
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space2 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7