Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Steam Key GLOBAL
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of a franchise Street Fighter. This collections of 12 classic games together with bonuses is a perfectly balanced one and full of rich content. There is a Museum for fans to follow the hist ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 12 more offers
- MarttelloSponsored97%Positive feedback751
View offer details$ 11.60
$ 43.82-74%$ 12.89 $ 43.82-71%$ 12.89
- SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback17444
View offer details$ 9.05
$ 43.82-79%$ 10.05 $ 43.82-77%$ 10.05
- Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5896
View offer details$ 9.07
$ 43.82-79%$ 10.07 $ 43.82-77%$ 10.07
- Lithiumtech100%Positive feedback58
View offer details$ 9.08
$ 43.82-79%$ 10.09 $ 43.82-77%$ 10.09
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66293
View offer details$ 9.58
$ 43.82-78%$ 10.65 $ 43.82-76%$ 10.65
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16895
View offer details$ 9.86
$ 43.82-77%$ 10.96 $ 43.82-75%$ 10.96
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback52004
View offer details$ 10.32
$ 43.82-76%$ 11.46 $ 43.82-74%$ 11.46
The ultimate collection of dozen classic Street Fighter games will be a treat for any lover of this series and a perfect starting point for newcomers. It is rich in content and bonuses. Apart from games, there is a Museum, where fans can discover how the evolution of the franchise in the past 30 years looked like.
The anniversary collection covers 12 games:
- Street Fighter,
- Street Fighter Alpha,
- Street Fighter Alpha 2,
- Street Fighter Alpha 3,
- Street Fighter II,
- Super Street Fighter II,
- Super Street Fighter II: Turbo,
- Street Fighter II: Champion Edition,
- Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting,
- Street Fighter III,
- Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact,
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike.
The first game in the franchise was released back in 1987 and it is a classic, old-school hit. The SF introduces to the world two most famous fighters in the franchise’s history: Ryu and Kena warriors. The SF II provided players with many characters to choose from, including first female warrior: Chun-Li. SF II introduced the option of blocking of hits for the first time. You can relive those classic moments now by playing these first titles of the series and then move on to newer ones to see how the game has evolved.
In the Museum there is an interactive timeline of the series’ history. You can also learn more about the cast of Street Fighter games by checking their biographies and view key animation in the character viewer. Never-seen-before graphics are displayed in the Museum. Behind-the-scenes features will show you how games were developed. There is also a possibility to listen to classic tunes form the SF soundtracks. Visit in the Museum is a must for any lover of this classic fighting franchise.
The SF series was introduced to the world in 1987 and since that time more than 38 million pieces of games were sold. The SF 30th Anniversary Collection’s release date was 29th May of 2018. The producer of games is Backbone Entertainment. The game is available for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Single player or multiplayer options are available depending on the game. There is a Museum to cherish the history of the series and read bios of characters. You can choose among 12 classic titles to fight the AI enemy or your friend online in a typical fighting competition. There is a music player with hits from soundtrack of each game. Graphics remain the same as in the original releases of each games. The fight takes place on 4:3 screen, the free space is covered with various additional graphics, like showcase of main characters.
Street Fighter Playing Modes
Four titles are available in the play online with friends’ mode: SFHII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SFIII: Third Strike and SF Alpha 3. The players can relive classic arcade experiences by competing against the computer and the try their skills in fights against online friends. Maximum number of online player is 2 and the fight is shared on common screen via the Internet. These four games also support ranked matchmaking.
- Classic, old-school fighting games
- Includes 12 titles of the SF series
- The Museum with interactive timeline, never-seen-before graphics, biographies of the characters and pitch documents of each release
- Single playing modes in all games and multiplayer modes available in four games: competing against the AI opponent or online friends
- Music player with soundtrack of each release
- Relive classic hits like SF from 1987, SFII and its two later versions, Super Street Fighter II and Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, as well as newer titles: SF Alpha, SF alpha 2, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII – all three installments.
Release Date: 2018-05-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes