Subnautica Steam Key GLOBAL
Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game. Unknown Worlds, the developer of the game, took the inspiration from Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. A novel written by Jules Verne. So, tell me lone traveller, are you ready to explore the world of Subnautica? Be warned though, an endless ocean on an unknown planet is a dangerous place.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback18844
View offer details$ 16.00
- 0Fun_keysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3989
View offer details$ 19.34
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3421
View offer details$ 19.43
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106536
View offer details$ 19.44
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4817
View offer details$ 19.69
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2468
View offer details$ 19.80
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1344
View offer details$ 19.89
Subnautica was developed and distributed by Unknown Worlds for PC and more platforms. It is an open-world adventure set in the deep ocean where you can build and manage your own underwater world. Manage the oxygen supply while exploring inside the marine life, full of plateaus and reefs. Avoid the dangerous creatures lurking in the darkness. Thanks to the elements and materials that are obtained, bases can be built on the seabed. Choose designs and components, and manage the integrity of the helmet as the depth and pressure increase. Use your base to stock resources, store your vehicles, and refill your oxygen supplies as you investigate the limitless ocean.
Numerous options are at your disposal to explore a vast underwater world full of algae forests, large pits, and all kinds of unknown facilities filled with technology & mysteries that you will have to unravel. You are even allowed to build your own settlement as long as oxygen and hunger allow you. Meet various hostile creatures and enjoy tons of pure fun! The ocean is full of life: use the ecosystem to help yourself. Attract and distract a dangerous creature with a fish, or simply avoid the sharp jaws of predators that roam around.
Story of Subnautica
The adventure begins with you being stranded in the middle of the ocean. Subnautica takes you to the alien, unexplored planet at the edges of the Milky Way 454B. Your ship has suffered a spectacular accident. As the only survivor on board, you have to face your destiny. After waking up in your rescue capsule, you must quickly find water, food and develop the equipment you need to explore. Collect resources from the ocean that surrounds you. Make knives, flashlights, diving equipment and your own water vehicle.
Venture further into the depths to find rarer resources that will allow you to create more advanced objects. Gather as much information as you can about the strange and hostile planet covered with water. The narrative of Subnautica will offer you small clues, background, and motivations for your actions.
Game modes and more information
Subnautica features a single-player campaign only. Face the strange and hostile planet completely alone as you explore its depths. Try to contact other survivors of your ship. Maybe someone will rescue you? Dive into an aquatic survival experience enriched with a very interesting storyline that fits perfectly with the sense of constant adaptation. It is true that surviving at sea is not easy!
Subnautica has a great construction system for the facilities in which you will stay. If you do things right, you will go deep into the deepest depths of the game, penetrating into dangerous territories. The game includes three great modes: Survival, Free Mode and Extreme. Each one was designed according to the difficulty, with minor or major handicaps, or with elements that make the game easier or more complicated. Subnautica has beautifully designed 3D visuals, with a varied, and extensive environment of marine features. Experience enormous flora and a series of unique animals.
- A huge, living world - the endless ocean of Subnautica is filled with fauna and flora. The rich environment will make you feel like a real explorer.
- Scavenge, craft and survive - You have to do everything to survive. Collect water, food, and materials. Build new equipment and systems thanks to which you will be able to submerge deeper in the ocean.
- Beware of the darkness - The endless ocean is a dangerous place, especially after the dusk. On the other hand, the night brings a new, unexplored beauty.
Early Access: true
Release Date: 2017-10-31
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Subnautica Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Subnautica Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.