Sunset Overdrive Steam Key GLOBAL
Welcome to your Awesomepocalypse! The city’s overrun with mutants. Problem? Not for you. Sunset Overdrive is an open-world playground of post-apocalyptic possibilities. Vault, grind & wall-run while using a deadly & unco ...Read More
Sort by:Daykey96%Positive feedback566
View offer details12.94USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback42585
View offer details13.12USDBeBellakeyEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback28686
View offer details13.24USDSuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback10308
View offer details13.31USDGamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1753
View offer details13.60USDCodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3825
View offer details22.80USD
Welcome to your Awesomepocalypse! The city’s overrun with mutants. Problem? Not for you. Sunset Overdrive is an open-world playground of post-apocalyptic possibilities. Vault, grind & wall-run while using a deadly & unconventional arsenal. With hyper-agility, unique weapons, & customizable abilities, it rewrites the rules of shooters while delivering an irreverent adventure.
- Campaign - FizzCo has released their new hit energy drink, OverCharge Delirium XT. The only itty bitty problem is that it’s caused everyone who drank it to turn into mutants. You are one of the survivors of Sunset City and now you must now band together with others (at least the ones who aren’t dicks) to try and escape. That’s easier said than done. Are you up for the challenge? Let’s hope so!
- Factions - You’re not the only one embracing the Awesomepocalypse. Throughout Sunset City you’ll run across an eclectic group of factions, each with its own unique style and story. For instance, Troop Bushido, a group of adventurers who now abide by ancient Samurai code. And the Fargarths, live action role-players whose fantasy suddenly becomes their reality. Plus many more memorable characters we don’t want to reveal just yet. Spoilers!
- Weapons - You’re only as good as the company you keep, so good thing you keep a fully-stocked arsenal of deadly and unconventional weapons. The apocalypse has inspired you to cook-up new ways to deal with Sunset City’s mutants and other unsavory characters. For instance, there’s “The Dude,” a gun that fires bouncing bowling balls. Or “Turret Copters,” model helicopters strapped with guns for airborne crowd control. And the “TNTeddy,” a weapon that fuses teddy bears and sticks of dynamite. And that’s just a taste.
- Amps - Amps are special abilities you can equip to customize your character. Want to ignite a nuclear explosion? Slap on the “Twist of Fate.” Or use “Tornado Spin” to whip-up a twister with your melee attacks. With over fifty Amps and a vast number of possible combinations, Amps are how Sunset Overdrive lets you be you or at least a version of you that flings lightning and can summon the Grim Reaper.
- Enemies - All the rest of that stuff above is useless if you don’t have something to shoot! Well, never fear. Sunset City is filled with vile mutants, bots, and knaves. Not only will you be taking down various mutants such as Herkers and Blowers, but also FizzCo’s own high-tech army of bots. Oh, and there are going to be other survivors who are going to try and take what’s yours. Your trigger finger isn’t apt to let that happen.
This product includes: