Syberia 3 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The first two Syberia games made a strong impression on the fans of adventure games everywhere. After over a decade Benoît Sokal comes back, and Syberia 3 comes back with him. That's right. The cult classic from early a ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 24 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback29151
View offer details$ 2.58
$ 32.29-92%$ 2.87 $ 32.29-91%$ 2.87
- R3R3dfox1_games85%Positive feedback158
View offer details$ 1.44
$ 32.29-96%$ 1.60 $ 32.29-95%$ 1.60
- Trusted_keys_repExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1648
View offer details$ 1.45
$ 32.29-96%$ 1.61 $ 32.29-95%$ 1.61
- Simonrosenberg100%Positive feedback9
View offer details$ 1.46
$ 32.29-95%$ 1.63 $ 32.29-95%$ 1.63
- Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5989
View offer details$ 1.48
$ 32.29-95%$ 1.64 $ 32.29-95%$ 1.64
- Sgtan4rchy100%Positive feedback35
View offer details$ 1.52
$ 32.29-95%$ 1.69 $ 32.29-95%$ 1.69
- HeHermes36989%Positive feedback38
View offer details$ 1.66
$ 32.29-95%$ 1.85 $ 32.29-94%$ 1.85
The first two Syberia games made a strong impression on the fans of adventure games everywhere. After over a decade Benoît Sokal comes back, and Syberia 3 comes back with him. That's right. The cult classic from early aughts is revived with the long-awaited sequel. The next chapter of Kate Walker's story takes her on a journey with a nomadic tribe. Are you ready to dust your snowshoes and venture into the unknown?
Kate Walker finds herself as stunned as everyone else at the beginning of the game. Lost adrift after the events of Syberia 2, she winds up washed ashore and rescued by the Youkol tribe. Syberia III is as much the next chapter in Walker's story as it is a new journey, new adventure, both for her and the players. Whether you are the series' veteran or new to the party, the story will be gripping and take you to creative locales brought to life in the imagination of its creator.
Benoît Sokal at the helm
Syberia III wouldn't be a proper continuation if the mastermind behind the previous two entries, Benoît Sokal, wasn't the creator of this one too. Although gone are his masterful watercolor paintings that used to serve as the backgrounds, the distinctive art direction remains at strength and can be seen everywhere from character designs to architecture and locales. Sokal is also the game's writer, making sure it is a worthy successor to the originals. Are you ready to find out what else life has in store for Kate?
More bizarre creatures and steampunk locales
How can you beat a mammoth? Answer is: you can't, but that doesn't mean you can't try. One of the creatures central to Syberia 3 are enormous snow ostriches kept by the Youkol tribes. But weird wildlife is not the only thing awaiting Kate. Syberia III has no shortage of automatons and people, who can be weirder than any creature you could meet.
Original soundtrack by Inon Zur
Alongside the cult franchise and its famed creator, another name known to many is behind the music. Inon Zur, the talent behind the soundtracks for dozens of games is the one to score Kate Walker's new adventure. Among his creations are the OSTs for Dragon Age: Origins, Icewind Dale II, and Syberia II, to name just a few. Inon Zur's music and Benoit Sokal's visuals mesh to create atmosphere that will keep you playing for hours.
Puzzles and enigmas
True to the genre, Syberia III is a sweeping personal story and puzzles to overcome on your way. Gather tools and seemingly inconsequential items, scout your surroundings. Syberia III marks the return of classic adventure games like the original Syberias or the Myst series. Help Kate Walker fix complicated devices, open locks, use the environment to her advantage. Syberia III is not for the impatient.
- Benoît Sokal returns - the creator of both original Syberias as writer and designer, bringing back the features player fell in love with over a decade ago
- Inon Zur's music - one of the most prominent game score composers gives musical flair to the visual splendour
- Classic puzzles - help Kate Walker overcome obstacle thrown at her by the environment and disrepair of locations she visits
- Subtle player aid - the closer you are to solving a given puzzle, the more complex the background music becomes
- Snow ostriches - huge, rideable, useful. Gotta love snow ostriches
Release Date: 2017-04-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Syberia 3 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Syberia 3 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes