Synergia (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Synergia is a yuri thriller visual novel that takes place in a cyberpunk future, wrapped up in a beautifully unique, vibrant neon aesthetic. At the end of the world, sometimes love is the ultimate crime.Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0DaDasheys_gamesNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 5.33
- 0Cpadw33100%Positive feedback115
View offer details$ 5.35
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback14938
View offer details$ 5.81
- 0AlAllgameworldExcellent seller98%Positive feedback4311
View offer details$ 8.47
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2027
View offer details$ 9.95
Synergia is a yuri thriller visual novel that takes place in a cyberpunk future, wrapped up in a beautifully unique, vibrant neon aesthetic. At the end of the world, sometimes love is the ultimate crime.
Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone, blinding neon lights and the ever-present manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken-down housedroid as a favor. Advanced, more efficient and remarkably perceptive, unit M.A.R.A. begins to penetrate Cila's toughened exterior and possibly even heal her new owner's old wounds – if Cila can decipher the recurring nightmare the process brings. Soon Cila and Mara forge a unique - if sometimes uneasy - bond. Unbeknownst to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal, the technological giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara's existence and takes a mysterious interest in the android. A war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon, its players are silently being selected and one android's fate may spell the difference between peace, war, the blossoming of a new religion, or a technological singularity beyond comprehension.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities deeply woven into the narrative
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay
- A unique, vibrant art aesthetic that pervades the neon dystopian setting of the game
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game's aesthetic, composed by Andy Andi Han, one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist's journey and world around them, with multiple endings
Release Date: 2020-07-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Synergia (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Synergia (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.