System Shock: Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
System Shock: Enhanced Edition is a remake of an iconic game from 1994, originally created by Looking Glass Technologies. The new edition of the game introduces many adjustments and improvements, as well as higher resolution, and bonus content for true fans of the game.Read More
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback9049
View offer details$ 1.71
Show 13 more offers
- FiFinders_keypers94%Positive feedback16
View offer details$ 1.09
- PlPlaytopia96%Positive feedback85
View offer details$ 1.12
- TrTrezzin96%Positive feedback206
View offer details$ 1.31
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback71501
View offer details$ 1.33
- ReRetaildepotEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback1902
View offer details$ 1.43
- ShShadowalker174No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 1.43
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7327
View offer details$ 1.52
Enhanced Edition includes:
- Up to 4k widescreen resolution support
- Mouse control support
- Support for both Direct3D and OpenGL
- Adjustable Field of View
- Smoother camera rotation
- Numerous bug fixes from the original game
- Many new achievements to claim
- And many more
System Shock: Enhanced Edition key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
System Shock: Enhanced Edition is a refreshed edition of an iconic action RPG video game, originally released in 1994. The remaster was developed by Night Dive Studios, and released in 2015 on PC. Besides many convenient improvements, the Enhanced Edition features a lot of additional content like the original game's manual, a complete walkthrough guide full of useful tips for players, the original soundtrack, maps projects, and more. It is worth mentioning that the story has not been changed whatsoever, presenting the original plot from System Shock classic game.
In the game, players step into the shoes of an incredibly talented and experienced hacker, one of the most wanted cyber-criminal in the world. Unfortunately, he has finally been captured by members of TriOptimum corporation and transported to their research facility. After waking up, the protagonist finds out that all the personal have been killed by an extremely advanced supercomputer named Shodan. The whole TriOptimum facility is now under the control of the artificial intelligence that changed the place into a deadly trap.
The action of the game is presented in the first-person perspective. System Shock is a unique combination of an RPG game, featuring many action elements. During the gameplay, players will have to solve many logical and environmental puzzles, as well as fight with many different types of enemies, using a wide range of available weapons. As we will explore the TriOptimum facility, our protagonist will have to make use of his unique abilities. Hacking will help us to unlock doors, take control over a variety of systems, and much more. It is worth mentioning that our hero is equipped with cybernetic implants that allow him to enhance his skills.
The game received very positive reviews from players and gaming experts. Most of them appreciated that the base mechanics of the game has been unchanged, offering the same level of entertainment as the original System Shock. Moreover, many players appreciated the technical improvements of the game made by Night Dive Studios.
- Re-discover one of the most iconic games of the genre.
- Use your unique abilities to solve puzzles and fight enemies.
- A wide range of powerful weapons.
- Outsmart a murderous supercomputer.
- Enjoy the classic gameplay with numerous technical improvements.
Release Date: 2015-09-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for System Shock: Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for System Shock: Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.