- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:12
- Mechanics:Secret Identity, Deduction
- Type of player:For parties
- Age Level:14+
- Game Name:Codename
- Play time:less than 30 min
- Game Type:Card games
Great team deduction fun!
Two teams led by two Heads of Intelligence try to establish contact with all their agents as quickly as possible. The problem is that the Head of Intelligence can only give his team one password per turn, with which he will bind several code names that are visible to all. The team has to guess which of the presented code names belongs to the agents of their team, avoiding other agents. But be careful! One of the codenames belongs to the killer ...
The passwords are ambiguous, and so are the associations - it results in a game full of laughter and emotions. While the Intelligence Heads can communicate with their team using only one association per turn, the team can discuss as much as they want, deciding together which passwords to show to their Boss. The Head of Intelligence cannot reveal anything and must keep a straight face all the time, which is not so easy! Especially when, after the first correct guesses, the team starts to deviate into dangerous waters ...
Why are you going to love this game?
The Secret Cops have won the hearts of players all over the world for a reason!
- Thanks to the variable arrangement of the cards on the table (400 passwords), the many key cards (40) that can be dealt with in four ways, each entertainment is different and presents a new challenge for all players. This makes it possible to play Undisclosed for an hour or more without getting tired or bored with the game.
- The two available roles - Boss and party member - are different tasks, different requirements. Both are very satisfying.
- Connecting random words with associations for the team to guess is a good mental gymnastics and forces you to search for phrases that will creatively inspire your team.
- You can invite more players than usual to play the game, which makes the game great for parties.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.