- Age Level:14+
- Game Type:Not Specified
- Max. Number of Players:8
- Min. Number of Players:2
CopsTwo teams led by two Heads of Intelligence are trying to establish contact with all their agents as quickly as possible. The problem is that the Head of Intelligence can only give his team one password per turn, with which he will tie together several code names that are visible to all. The team has to guess which of the presented codenames belongs to the agents of their team, avoiding other agents. But be careful! One of the codenames belongs to the killer ...
The passwords are ambiguous, and so are the associations - it results in a game full of laughter and emotions. While the Intelligence Heads can communicate with their team using only one association per turn, the team can discuss as much as they want, deciding together which passwords to show to their Boss. The Head of Intelligence cannot reveal anything and must keep a straight face all the time, which is not so easy! Especially when, after the first correct guesses, the team starts to deviate into dangerous waters ...
There is a reason Secret Police won the hearts of players at the largest board game fair in Essen 2015 !
- With variable table layouts (400 passwords), multiple key cards (40) that can be dealt with in four ways, each entertainment is different and presents a new challenge for all players. This means that Secret Police Operations & nbsp; can be played continuously for an hour or more, without getting tired or bored with the gameplay.
- The two available roles - Boss and Teammate - are different tasks, different requirements. Both are very rewarding.
- Connecting random words with associations for the team to guess is a good mental gymnastics and forces you to search for phrases that will creatively inspire your team. & nbsp;
- You can invite more than usual players to play, which makes the game great for parties.
- 16 agent tiles in two colors
- 1 dual agent tile
- 7 innocent follower tiles
- 1 killer tile
- 40 key cards
- 1 statement
- 1 stand
- 1 hourglass
- 200 cards with 400 codenames
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.