Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Steam Key EUROPE
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition is an action-RPG game for PC, developed by Namco Tales Studio and published by Namco Bandai. The game is a remaster version of the original ToV, released in 2008 for XBOX 360. ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6117
View offer details$ 11.39
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96087
View offer details$ 11.43
- 0Lancce97%Positive feedback1251
View offer details$ 11.61
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8244
View offer details$ 11.70
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1829
View offer details$ 11.73
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback12995
View offer details$ 11.75
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition is an action-RPG game for PC, developed by Namco Tales Studio and published by Namco Bandai. The game is a remaster version of the original ToV, released in 2008 for XBOX 360. The Definitive Edition includes all the content of the Tales of Vesperia game as well as new features from the unreleased in the west PS3 port of the title. ToV: Definitive Edition received critical acclaim for breathing new air into the classic installment of the Tales series.
Classic JRPG gameplay
Tales of Vesperia is an action-roleplaying game set in a semi-open world environment. As the main character of the game, the player travels the world map interacting with non-payable characters, accepting side-quests and encountering various enemies. The NPC, enemies, and towns the player can enter are represented in the world as icons. At some point through the game, the player receives a special ring, which allows moving objects, activating switches and striking enemies from afar with lightning.
The battle system featured in ToV is based on the Linear Motion Battle System from previous installments in the series. After engaging the enemy, the player’s party is transported into the battle arena, where the player can freely control their character, attacking the enemy and running around the stage. Attacks can be connected into combos, which can result in a powerful Fatal Strike. The player can use various physical and magical strikes; the latter depletes the player’s magic gauge.
Other members of the party are controlled by the A.I. and can be given orders throughout the skirmish. The roles of the characters in the party can be customized, which affects their placement on the battlefield. Each character has their own set of stats and gauges, including health, magic, luck, agility and responses to various types of attacks.
Captivating story of friendship and loyalty
In the land of Terca Lumireis, the power source known as “blastia” is the source of conflict between the humans and an ancient race called Entelexeia. Disillusioned by the human abuse of blastia, the Entelexeia sealed most of its resources behind an impenetrable barrier. Years later, the conflict is stirred again when blastia thefts start to occur in the kingdom. Yuri Lowell, a former Imperial knight, embarks on the journey to discover the cause of the thefts and unwittingly becomes a pawn in the game that began millennia ago.
Definitive edition content
The Defitive Edition of ToV introduces several changes in contrast with the original title. Revamped graphics make the world of Terca Lumereis is even more colorful and full of life. Moreover, the game features the content from the 2009 PlayStation 3 port, which includes new character and plotlines, full voiceover of cutscenes, as well as both English and Japanese dialogue tracks.
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Remaster) was received well by critics and fans alike. Both praised the improvements in graphics, new voiceover and additional characters, excellent gameplay mechanics, as well as the nostalgic feel of the game, considered by many as the best offering in the Tales series.
- Return of the fan-favorite installment Tales series
- Experience the story of friendship and bravery together with memorable cast of characters
- Unleash flurry of combos and magic attacks in energetic combat gameplay in Full HD graphics
- Explore the land of Terca Lumereis and meet its colorful residents
- Feast your eyes on revamped graphics and enjoy additional story and gameplay content of the Definitive Edition
Release Date: 2019-01-11
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Steam Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Steam Key EUROPE may change over time.