The Callisto Protocol (PC) - Steam Account - GLOBAL
Set 300 years in the dark future, The Callisto Protocol aims to define a new generation of survival horror games. The player must fight an uphill battle from the very start as they are not only thrown into a maximum-secu ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0SiSiastoreSponsored76%Positive feedback8714
View offer details$ 56.77
- 0PlPlyxaltd90%Positive feedback3406
View offer details$ 56.76
The Callisto Protocol Day One Edition includes:
- The Callisto Protocol
- Retro Prisoner Character Skin
- 2 Retro Prisoner Weapon Skins
Warning! This product is an account NOT a digital code and it cannot be activated on an existing Steam account. This is a unique account for one customer only.
After completing the purchase you will receive login, password to Steam account and activation guide what to do to play the game, from your own personal account
Set 300 years in the dark future, The Callisto Protocol aims to define a new generation of survival horror games. The player must fight an uphill battle from the very start as they are not only thrown into a maximum-security penitentiary of Black Iron Prison but also must face a terrifying plague that transforms inmates into disgusting abominations. Using their resourcefulness, as well as an array of range weapons and hand-to-hand combat the player must fight for their freedom and uncover the mysteries of Callisto, the Jupiter's dead moon.
In The Callisto Protocol, the player takes the role of Jacob Lee, who was sent to Black Iron Prison. If that wasn't a grim situation already, the prison is thrown into chaos as inmates are starting to mutate into horribly disfigured monsters and guards fail to contain the outbreak. The Callisto Protocol is full of dark and claustrophobic locations, and the game's atmosphere is soaking in the brutality of a prison that has gone to hell. There are many dark and foreboding secrets luring in the shadows of Callisto, cast by United Jupiter Company. And to survive, Jacob will have to face them head-on.
The Callisto Protocol is a single player survival horror and a third-person shooter. As Jacob Lee, the player will have to fight unimaginable monstrosities with a combination of ranged weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Among the array of weapons at the player's disposal is the gravity weapon used by the Black Iron Prison guards to keep the prisoners in check. But it's not as simple as just shooting enemies in the head. To combat mutated inmates you'll have to get your hands really dirty and sever their limbs, cut off their arms, blast off their legs and get really creative with the arsenal at your disposal. It's not just gore for gore's sake, each encounter is deadly and you'll have to do anything necessary to survive this hellscape.
- The grim and oppressive atmosphere of a sci-fi survival horror game
- An engaging story full of dark secrets to uncover
- Variety of creative weapons including gravity gun
- Brutal, tough and gory combat
- Game directed by Glen Schofield, author of the classic Dead Space
Release Date: 2022-12-02
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Callisto Protocol (PC) - Steam Account - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Callisto Protocol (PC) - Steam Account - GLOBAL may change over time.