The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The developers of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope bring the familiar frights for the fans of interactive horror stories. Guide a group of students through a haunted town and help them survive the ordeal.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 23 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback959
View offer details$ 22.84
- 0Gamesevolution84%Positive feedback12324
View offer details$ 9.40
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4267
View offer details$ 9.42
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5755
View offer details$ 9.86
- 0MoMorucztNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 9.93
- 0Gathshop93%Positive feedback44
View offer details$ 9.96
- 0DiDiscourage_games92%Positive feedback24
View offer details$ 9.99
Warning! This Product is region locked and it can NOT be activated in Japan.
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope is the second installment of interactive drama survival-horror game, developed by Supermassive Games and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Like it's predecessor, Man of Medan, the game presents the player with an unfinished story, told by the mysterious Curator, who requests the player to help him write an ending to it. In Little Hope, a group of students and their professor are stranded in the titular New England town, haunted by its cruel past. To find their way out, they must discover their connection to the town's dark history.
Little Hope received a positive initial reception. The critics praised the game's setting, visuals and voice-acting, as well as plenty of scares.
Little Hope follows the gameplay mechanics of the previous Supermassive titles, Until Dawn and Man of Medan. The player follows the story told from the perspectives of a group of people. The player can control each of them at different points in the game, making choices, and selecting dialogue options.
The choice of dialogue and actions will determine the relationships between the characters and the outcomes of certain situations. For example, a high relationship with a certain character will make them more sympathetic towards the player, while a low relationship will cause them to be distant or even hostile. The player's choices will also determine which of the characters will live through the ordeal.
Like the previous installment of The Dark Pictures Anthology, Little Hope can be played in multiplayer. There are several ways to enjoy the game with friends, including an online co-op and the "Movie Night" mode, in which the players choose their characters and take turns playing as them.
The Curator has found yet another story he wants you to finish. This time, he takes you to an old New England town of Little Hope. A group of students and their teacher become stranded there and discover that the town was witness to hunting and executing women accused of witchcraft. The students find out that their own pasts are tied to the town's history, and finding the way out of there will mean facing it. But will everyone be able to survive the ordeal?
The initial reception of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope was met with a positive reception. The critics noted the setting and visuals as high-points of the game. They were also full of praise for the voice performances of the cast, which includes Will Poulter - an actor known for his performances in The Chronicles of Narnia and The Maze Runner series.
- Survive the night in the town of Little Hope.
- Decide the fate of a group of students by making the right choices throughout the game.
- Discover the past connecting the town to the protagonists.
- play with friends on the couch or online.
Release Date: 2020-10-30
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.