The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS
Experience an ever-expanding story across all of Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle. Explore a rich, living world with friends or embark upon a solo adventure. Enjoy complete control over how your ...Read More
The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle includes:
- The Elder Scrolls Online base game
- The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Online Summerset
- The Elder Scrolls Online Elsweyr
- The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor
- The Elder Scrolls Online Blackwood
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isle
Experience an ever-expanding story across all of Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle. Explore a rich, living world with friends or embark upon a solo adventure. Enjoy complete control over how your character looks and plays, from the weapons you wield to the skills you learn – the choices you make will shape your destiny.
Welcome to High Isles a part of Tamriel never-before-seen in the Elder Scrolls. Explore the Bretons' idyllic ocean enclave and seat of chivalric culture as you confront the ruinous forces of the Ascendant Lord.
The Systres Archipelago
Explore High Isle and Amenos, a land never-before-seen in The Elder Scrolls. Traverse stunning white cliffs, majestic castles, and perilous jungles as you encounter a chivalrous Breton society.Uncover a secret order of knights led by the mysterious Ascendant Lord, who threatens to disrupt peace talks for the ongoing Three Banners War and condemn Tamriel to endless conflict.
Choose your Adventure
Begin your adventure where you like: emerge from Coldharbour in the Base Game, battle Dragons in the Elsweyr Chapter, or face the Prince of Destruction, Mehrunes Dagon, in Blackwood. All content is accessible for new players, and you can switch adventures whenever you like.
Tales of Tribute
A new way to unwind in ESO! Grab a tankard of mead and play a hand of an original fast-paced collectible card game, Tales of Tribute. Compete with friends or test your mettle against NPCs in this exciting deck-building game.
All-new Challenges & Rewards
Discover the stunning home of Breton nobility and experience all-new stories, quests, monsters, challenges, and rewards.
- A new Trial: Deadsail Reef - Gather your strongest allies for a new 12-person Trial and strike back against the Dreadsail pirates within their dangerous island hideaway.
- New Companions: Ember & Isobel - Recruit two brave new companions—Ember the Khajiit sorcerer and Isobel Velois the Breton knight—to accompany you on your adventures in the Systres Archipelago and beyond.
- New World Events: Volcanic Vents - Help the local Stonelore druids investigate and shut down volatile volcanic fissures that have begun to plague the islands of the Systres.
- New Rewards: Treasures of High Isle - Reclaim the lost treasures of the Breton people and earn unique new item sets, collectibles, and Achievements found only within the High Isle Chapter.
Release Date: 2022-06-06
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS may change over time.