The Elder Scrolls Online | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Account - GLOBAL
Explore new landscapesSet on a diversified continent of Tamriel, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited features a broad, open-world map, including several provinces of the Empire. Make your name famous across the ...Read more
Warning! This product is an account NOT a digital code and it cannot be activated on an existing Steam account. This is a unique account for one customer only.
After completing the purchase you will receive login, password to Steam account and activation guide what to do to play the game, from your own personal account
Explore new landscapes
Set on a diversified continent of Tamriel, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited features a broad, open-world map, including several provinces of the Empire. Make your name famous across the continent, wandering not only through Skyrim, the Nord’s motherland, but also exploring bit of the Morrowind, Cyrodill with Empire’s capital or Elsweyr, inhabited by Khajiits. The game’s plot starts a millennium before the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and about 800 years before The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Two major conflicts simultaneously tear the world apart, one of which concerns the fate of the world, while the other is about the supreme power on Tamriel. You cannot discount any of them, if you want to restore peace to the shattered world.
Defeat dark forces and conquer the capital
The road towards it would be threatening and rugged, leading through obscure wastelands. Join one of the three factions and engage in a war for dominance over the continent. The three feuding groups include Ebonheart Pact, Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant. Each of the alliances comprises different races, inhabiting various parts of the world and therefore entangled in different stories. Each of the plots will have the same ultimate aim – destroying the dark forces and bringing back peace to the Empire.
Create your character and join the world’s community
The story of your protagonist begins with choosing from one of the 10 main races, belonging to various classes, including i.e. the Sorcerer or Templar. Regardless whether you decide to be a heavily armored axe-swinging wizard, or a sneaky warrior, the character’s development does not limit your creativity and style of play. Wander around the maps, collect items, craft, trade, prepare magical mixtures, sew clothes, forge armors and enjoy countless ways of personalizing your character. Create your individual story by earning experience points, gained in return for the missions you will complete. Finally, join other players from all over the world in an inimitable multiplayer adventure. Decide whether you want to take part in the war for dominations between factions or stand aside, focusing on completing PVP-specific quests, while roaming the province and testing yourself against various opponents. Adventure alone, quest with friends, or join the army and fight in hundreds of epic PVP battles. The choice is up to you!.
- THE FIGHT FOR TAMRIEL BEGINS! - Three alliances vie for control of the Empire. As these powers battle for supremacy, darker forces move to destroy the world.
- PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE - Battle, craft, fish, steal, siege, or explore. The choice is yours to make in a persistent Elder Scrolls world.
- A MULTIPLAYER RPG - Adventure alone, quest with friends, or join an army of thousands in epic PVP battles.
- TELL YOUR OWN STORY - Discover the secrets of Tamriel as you quest to regain your lost soul and save the world from Oblivion.
Release Date: 2014-04-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Elder Scrolls Online | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Account - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Elder Scrolls Online | Standard Edition (PC) - Steam Account - GLOBAL may change over time.