The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Steam Key GLOBAL
Explore new landscapesSet on a diversified continent of Tamriel, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited features a broad, open-world map, including several provinces of the Empire. Make your name famous across the ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0Gamersgift94%Positive feedback317
View offer details$ 33.08
- 0EllisonstoreExcellent seller92%Positive feedback1665
View offer details$ 38.24
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104228
View offer details$ 38.25
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4630
View offer details$ 38.70
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2593
View offer details$ 38.89
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback1051
View offer details$ 39.08
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8989
View offer details$ 67.83
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Explore new landscapes
Set on a diversified continent of Tamriel, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited features a broad, open-world map, including several provinces of the Empire. Make your name famous across the continent, wandering not only through Skyrim, the Nord’s motherland, but also exploring bit of the Morrowind, Cyrodill with Empire’s capital or Elsweyr, inhabited by Khajiits. The game’s plot starts a millennium before the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and about 800 years before The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Two major conflicts simultaneously tear the world apart, one of which concerns the fate of the world, while the other is about the supreme power on Tamriel. You cannot discount any of them, if you want to restore peace to the shattered world.
Defeat dark forces and conquer the capital
The road towards it would be threatening and rugged, leading through obscure wastelands. Join one of the three factions and engage in a war for dominance over the continent. The three feuding groups include Ebonheart Pact, Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant. Each of the alliances comprises different races, inhabiting various parts of the world and therefore entangled in different stories. Each of the plots will have the same ultimate aim – destroying the dark forces and bringing back peace to the Empire.
Create your character and join the world’s community
The story of your protagonist begins with choosing from one of the 10 main races, belonging to various classes, including i.e. the Sorcerer or Templar. Regardless whether you decide to be a heavily armored axe-swinging wizard, or a sneaky warrior, the character’s development does not limit your creativity and style of play. Wander around the maps, collect items, craft, trade, prepare magical mixtures, sew clothes, forge armors and enjoy countless ways of personalizing your character. Create your individual story by earning experience points, gained in return for the missions you will complete. Finally, join other players from all over the world in an inimitable multiplayer adventure. Decide whether you want to take part in the war for dominations between factions or stand aside, focusing on completing PVP-specific quests, while roaming the province and testing yourself against various opponents. Adventure alone, quest with friends, or join the army and fight in hundreds of epic PVP battles. The choice is up to you!.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited game is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
- Open-world setting with limitless possibilities
- Multiple protagonist development schemes
- Well-developed multiplayer mode
- Subscription free –the game does not require any monthly subscription fee
Release Date: 2014-04-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.