The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a perfect open world game. RPG games allow you to take on a role you want and to create a character which completely reflects yourself. You create your own story, develop a hero you always ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 22 more offers
- 0Dwarvs_shopExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback1148
View offer details$ 21.84
- 0BeBellakey100%Positive feedback25777
View offer details$ 16.07
- 0Lokogames96%Positive feedback145
View offer details$ 16.08
- 0StStgameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2279
View offer details$ 16.58
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback38617
View offer details$ 17.29
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback13608
View offer details$ 17.31
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97023
View offer details$ 17.68
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a perfect open world game. RPG games allow you to take on a role you want and to create a character which completely reflects yourself. You create your own story, develop a hero you always wanted to be and embark on an interesting and a very long adventure. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gives you all of that and even much more. You start your adventure in the small village of Helgen, where together with a few unlucky ones, you were sentenced to death. They don't know that you are the last of dragonborns, people capable of absorbing souls of killed dragons. Thanks to this you're capable of draining their knowledge and power.
You are the part of a prophecy, about the return of Nordic God of Destruction, the mighty dragon known as Alduin. Before your execution, Alduin attacked Helgen, turning it into a dust. Now you are free. It is up to you what you're going to do next. You have the prophecy, you know that Alduin is your enemy and you should defeat him. However, the game does not require you do that. It is RPG game, so it is entirely up to you what you're going to do. Shape your own history and travel through huge, open world. There are so many secrets you're going to find here, that Skyrim is going to keep you hooked for many hours.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is a remaster which provides you first of all with polished graphics. The game which was created back in 2011 now looks like a product from modern times. You'll be astonished by new models, polished textures and higher resolution. Places you already know are going to look completely different. You'll be surprised. Furthermore The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition also gives you access to three DLC-s: Dragonborn, Heartfire, and Dawnguard.
Thanks to these DLC-s TES V Skyrim is packed with even more content than before. Dragonborn is a story DLC where you land on the island of Solstheim (which you might know from Morrowind). Here, you have to stop a crazy and powerful person known as Miraaka. Dawnguard was the first DLC created for Skyrim. It focuses on the lord of vampires, Harkon. Harkon wants to use ancient magic to block the sun and bring the never-ending night. Obviously, you have to stop him. Heartfire does not focus on story at all. Instead, it provides you with a possibility to build your own house and create a family.
- Participate in a long and interesting RPG adventure.
- Shape your own history.
- A special edition which provides you with enhanced graphics and access to all DLC-s.
- Stop Harkon from turning off the sun in the Dawnguard.
- Stand against Miraaka in the Dragonborn.
- Build a house and create a family in the Heartfire.
Release Date: 2016-10-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.