The Falconeer (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS
The Falconeer is an open-world combat flying game created by Tomas Sala and published by Wired Productions (known from Grip: Combat Racing) in 2020. In this unusual video game, the player rides a huge bird of prey and, t ...Read More
The Falconeer key is meant to be activated on the Steam Platform.
The Falconeer requires a controller in order to play. Playing with a keyboard and mouse isn't supported.
The Falconeer is an open-world combat flying game created by Tomas Sala and published by Wired Productions (known from Grip: Combat Racing) in 2020. In this unusual video game, the player rides a huge bird of prey and, traveling through the fantastic open world of clouds and waves, takes part in the war that fell on this beautiful land called The Great Ursee.
The falconeer is a warrior played by the player who embarks on an adventure traversing the wide world on the wings of the majestic bird. There is a war taking place in Ursee and several factions are taking part in it. The main conflict concerns the division of society into poor and rich as well as the issue of access to valuable raw materials. The player is free to explore open spaces and willingly help the factions of his choice participating in this war.
The gameplay begins with choosing a story background for your hero. Depending on the chosen story, the attitude of some factions towards the hero changes and this can have a big impact on the rest of the game.
Then, by taking on various tasks, the hero establishes a special bond with his bird, as well as gains recognition among the factions of his choice. It is important to remember that the decision to cooperate with a given faction will not be able to change, so you have to stay faithful to it.
Perhaps the most impressive part of the game is the combat, which is just incredibly epic. The fights are deadly and lightning-fast, maneuvers in flight require superhuman reflexes, and falcons on which falconeers fly are real killing machines. Moreover, the player gets new ranged weapons which allow him to eliminate opponents in the air and can also freely buy items to improve his equipment and the bird to become absolutely invincible.
The gameplay, however, is not only focused on combat, it is also very important to explore vast waters and skies, where various treasures, strange creatures and the remains of previous civilizations are hidden. Free flight in search of the mysterious secrets of this land is a great way to relax after an intense fight.
The Falconeer has received quite a few positive comments on Steam. With its endearing graphics and fantasy game mechanics, it stands out from repetitive patterns with its originality and will certainly be one of the most popular titles in 2021. What makes this title unique is the fact that its author is Tomas Sala, known, among others, for unusual solutions in creating mods for Skyrim: Moonpath to Elsweyr.
- Choose your story - adjust your character to your liking and decide who you want to be.
- Join a faction - decide to cooperate with your favorite faction and stand side by side with its members in a war.
- Fight - take part in extremely brutal and epic air battles.
- Complete quests - gain recognition from the faction and discover stories about the land and the conflict that is taking place.
- Explore - traverse the enormous spaces on the wings of your falcon, dive into the waves, discover treasures and secrets hidden in this beautiful world.
Release Date: 2020-11-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Falconeer (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Falconeer (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS may change over time.