- 3.76 USD
- 4.07 USD
Relive the days of classic gaming with The Filmmaker, a puzzle-filled text adventure that pays tribute to the classic, cheesy Hollywood B-Movie!
The Filmmaker combines the best elements of interactive fiction, visual novels, and gamebooks with a graphic user interface that emulates the look of early 1990s text adventures. It features beautiful artwork and cinematic music. In place of a text parser is a context-specific multiple choice menu. A compass allows you to travel from room to room, and separate inventory, map, journal, and character screens are available at the push of a button.
It plays like an interactive novel. You make choices that determine what happens next in the story. But unlike in traditional gamebooks and visual novels, The Filmmaker also features more advanced adventure-based game mechanics, including locations to explore, items to interact with, characters to meet, and puzzles to solve.
- EXPLORE a haunted theater
- ENTER five distinct black-and-white films
- DISCOVER the terrifying link behind a series of gruesome murders
- HELP Brianna overcome the loss of her father
- SOLVE a multitude of challenging puzzles
- ENJOY over 400 pieces of original artwork and an hour-long soundtrack
- EXPERIENCE two different endings, depending on your actions in the game
- UNLOCK 25 achievements to view a special post-game bonus scene
- PLAY 6+ hours of content--a true “B-movie” experience!
- ProcessorPentium 4
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space90 MB available space
- SystemWindows XP