The Hat Man: Shadow Ward Steam Gift RU/CIS
After attempting suicide, your daughter is assigned to an asylum for the insane in hopes they can keep her from harming herself. You receive a telegram informing you that somehow she has gone missing. When you arrive to ...Read More
- c*c*************@******.ruNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 2.57
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN be activated and played in the following countries: Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
After attempting suicide, your daughter is assigned to an asylum for the insane in hopes they can keep her from harming herself. You receive a telegram informing you that somehow she has gone missing. When you arrive to look for her you realize that everyone is missing including the staff and patients. If someone is going to find her, it is going to have to be you.
Set more than 50 years ago, the game tells bits and pieces of real stories of encounters with the Hat Man and the Shadow People. These are not made up, they are documented in books and postings all over the Internet. This is your chance to see how you would match up against them.
This is a scary, dynamic, story driven survival horror game where you are propelled into the nightmare world of the Hat Man and must use all your skills to escape. You will discover an environment that is created and destroyed as you are playing. There is no map. A room you just came from may be gone when you go back. And every decision you make matters. There are no extra lives or power ups to help you. You die, you go back to the last save point or start again. Your skills and ingenuity are the only thing that can get you through. All this is backed by a story line that explains why you are here and why it is even more important that you succeed. It is not just about you anymore.
- Based on real encounters
- Unsettling atmosphere of images and sound
- A story that you become a part of
- Dynamic map means no memorization and infinite replay
- Puzzling moments that require some thought to solve
- Optimized to be played in super hi-res
- No extra lives, no power ups, no mercy
Release Date: 2016-06-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Hat Man: Shadow Ward Steam Gift RU/CIS. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Hat Man: Shadow Ward Steam Gift RU/CIS may change over time.