DryxxistoreNo feedback yet024.18USD
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback57246.20USDSM
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback21506.37USDWO
Packing in a fully-fledged story mode with a colourful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control of a party of eight newly graduated masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. By switching between four concurrent hero-controlled tracks on-the-fly, you’ll select and activate a wide array of abilities and spells, buffs and nukes, with your performance and timing all-important in ensuring the effectiveness of your moves. In the RPG spirit, you’ll need to improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes as required in real time.
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat
- An epic quest - A wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
- Progress - improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 or equivalent
- Graphics1GB, OpenGL 1.5+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space2500 MB available space
- SystemIntel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion) or later
- OtherYou can use the following controllers for this game; M/K, Xbox 360 Controller, Xbox One Controller, PS3/PS4 controllers, PS3/4 Rock Band Guitars, XB Rock Band Guitars, our Custom "The Metronomicon" Dance Pad, plus the majority of USB Dance Pads (sadly we haven't tested them all so there is no guarantee on these)
German, Spanish, French, Italian, English