- 1.27 USD
- 1.80 USD
- 1.80 USD
- 4.83 USD
The Red Solstice is a tactical, 8-player, co-op survival game set in the distant future on Mars.
One game session can last up to one hour, during which players can roam freely over huge maps, completing randomized objectives and dealing with random events.
The goal is to try to survive and conquer by any means necessary. Get stronger every time. Level up to unlock new weapons and abilities. Try to survive the storm.
- Take the Lead: Issue commands and set waypoints and objectives for your friends as you outsmart and outgun your way through the derelict domiciles of Tharsis.
- Play Your Way, Together: With support for 8-player co-op, play as one of 8 distinct, customizable classes. Each with unique abilities and traits.
- Odd Jobs: Tackle an onslaught of randomly generated events with just one hour to make your mark. From zone defense to supply retrieval, you’re never short of enemies to kill and objectives to complete.
- Earn and Learn: Kill to earn experience points and unlock new abilities and classes. Heal allies, deploy turrets, launch grenades, set traps and much, much more.
- Game NOT Over, Man: Killing ain’t easy. Drive back untold Martian horrors in multiple modes, maps and difficulties and get stronger every time. Even if you perish.
- Processor3.0 GHz Intel i5
- GraphicsATI Radeon HD 3800 / Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows 7