Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
The Sims 4 is a game about your own life
The Sims 4 is the fourth installment of the very popular series. What makes The Sims franchise so popular? It is the fact that the game is basically about living your own life. You're creating your own character and family members. There are many things which you need to take care of. Things which are mandatory for you to survive. Like finding a new job or taking a bath. Here is all you have to do. However, The Sims 4 is much more complex than you might think at the very first moment. Each Sim has his or her own personality, aspirations, fears, traits etc. In other words none of characters which you're going to meet along your way is going to be the same.
Furthermore you are going to find a set of "missions" which you have to do in order to be able to progress. Quests are similar to real life milestones. For example, you have to be able to get a promotion in your job. However, in order to do so you have to work efficiently. On the other hand, you cannot be a good worker if your situation at home is bad. Your mood is going to affect everything. Thus you have to carefully decide on which aspects of your life you need to focus first. Only a perfect harmony can lead to success.
The Sims 4: City Living DLC provides you with a real metropolis
In all Sims games your house was located in small towns or in the outskirts of the city. The Sims 4: City Living is the DLC which allows you to start your life and career in the city of San Myshuno. Are you tired of living in big houses located in the quiet neighbourhoods? Well now you can buy a flat or an apartment and learn how problematic might be the life of citizens of the big city. You're going to be forced to deal with neighbours, administrators, owners of buildings etc. On the other hand big city is going to give you more opportunities in context of career paths as well as entertainment. You can for example start a career in politics.
You can even become a social media specialist. After the work, there are so many other things which you can do. If you want you can go to karaoke or visit the video arcade. Sooner or later you will be able to tell what is better. A quiet little town or maybe a big city full of people. The decision is yours to make. Still the most important thing is the fact that The Sims 4: Living City gives you tons of new content.
- Start your new life in the big city of San Myshuno. New career paths and ways of entertainment are waiting for you here. On the other hand, big city equals new problems.
- A flat or an apartment instead of a big house. Neighbours, administration and building owners. You need to learn how to deal with them.
- You can visit a video arcade or restaurants. You don't have to prepare meals in your own house anymore. After all, you are living in the big city now.
- Choose new career paths like politician or specialist of social media.
- Processor1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent
- Graphics128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0.
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk spaceAt least 3 GB of free space
- SystemWindows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, English