The Sims 4 Origin Key GLOBAL
Buy this product with a G2A Shield Membership and get 10% Cashback.
- Get help by contacting our 24/7 customer support
- Your tickets will receive top priority
- G2A Price Match - best price guaranteed
- Get Cashback with each purchase
- 7 Loot Points with each purchase
- 25.18 USD
- 25.18 USD
- 25.75 USD
- 27.84 USD
- 27.84 USD
- 29.26 USD
- 30.43 USD
- 30.43 USD
- 32.66 USD
- 32.66 USD
- 33.32 USD
- 35.21 USD
The everyday life simulator is back for the fourth instalment! The Sims 4 is full of improvements and new solutions to make your Sims even more relatable, unique, and potentially appalling in more ways than one, if you so choose.Watch them interact like you always did: as a benevolent god that isn't above potentially lethal mischief!
Creating the Sims in your, or any other image has never been so easy and so extensive at the same time! Gone are the days of tidy sliders making your on those cheeks for years. Click and drag the body part you want adjusted and just do it, no needless intermediaries.Adjust your creations' styles for different activities, decide how they are going to “speak”, and even walk. Let them look like they own the place with confident swagger, or be as snooty in their stride as in their style. Your choice.You can make a household full of pop culture icons easier than ever.
The biggest feature of The Sims 4 (PC) are the expanded personalities of your witless creations. You thought Traits and Aspirations were cool? Good news, they are back! But now they aren't the main thing controlling your Sims, other than your hand.The Sims 4 brings emotions into the mix, and it changes everything. Your Sims' feelings are more than just nifty status icons. See how the available actions change depending on the Sim's emotional state! Find a way for an angry one to vent, see a sad one comforted. Many, many more interactions wait for you to discover them!
Built it, stretch it, shrink it
Home-creation tools follow in the footsteps of the Build A Sim. Create houses with premade components or build every wall yourself. Buy and Build the rooms of your dream house (or an asylum, if you want) with as much personal involvement as you want!Do you think a room should be bigger? Drag the edges and the rest of the house will adjust accordingly, no problem. You fear that a flood will endanger your Sims livelihood? Assuming you don't find the idea appealing, you can raise (or lower) the house's foundations at any time and nobody will bat an eye. You are a construction god!
Did you feel it was odd that your Sim had to put down everything to open a door with a hand that was free anyway? So did everyone else! The Sims 4 allows your tiny imitations of sentient life to perform several actions at once for the first time in forever!Watch as your Sims achieve the peaks of multitasking. They can play mobile games while using a toilet! Have group conversations like it's nothing! Open the door without letting go of their cups, backpacks, and all earthly attachments! They grow up so fast...
Maxis' The Sims 4 takes a closer look at the psyches of your creations than the franchise has ever done in the past. Supported by intuitive and flexible sim generator, the incredible ease of building a new house and other improvements, The Sims 4 is an excellent entry point into the famous series.
The Sims 4 features:
- Flexible Sim creation - click, drag, and drop. The classics work best. Stretch, shrink, carve. No sliders: you have direct control
- Easy construction - choose and snap pre-made rooms to your house and pick a style, or create them from scratch. The game doesn't make this choice for you!
- Emotions - now you Sims can get moodier than ever, and you'll know why. Help them deal with negative emotions, or use positive ones to do great things with contextual emotion-based special actions
- Two towns - settle your Sims in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs, each town with venues and activities and neighboring plot to take over
- Walk this way - choose how your Sim moves, it's yet another way of making each creation unique
- Processor1,8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
- Graphics128 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space10 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, English
Age restrictions and rating
This product contains elements of
Earn 0.90 USD every time someone buys this product using your reflink.
G2A Price Match
Since we offer the best prices, we will match the price of a product you found cheaper elsewhere!