Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller96%Positive feedback1269622.88USDJA
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback216424.32USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2859725.99USD
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback178226.79USD
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback1257726.85USDGA
The Sims 4: Parenthood is additional content to the successful life simulator, developed in 2014 by Maxis and released thanks to Electronic Arts. Get the Parenthood DLC and enter a world ruled by family life, responsibility, and fun. Are you ready to begin a new chapter of your life?
Sims 4 Parenthood Gameplay
TS4: Parenthood is an entirely new game pack in which you can raise your kids, customize characters with new clothes and hairstyles, and even redecorate your home! Become a parent and lead your child through the following stages of life! Thanks to the new skill - parenting, you have a practically unlimited influence on the development of your kids. Help them with school projects, give advice and teach them new stuff about the world around them. You can plan your family's day, play with kids, engage in arguments, and share your values. How much attention you pay to your child will have an impact on what kind of person he will grow up to be.
Get ready for a nice emotional ride as your kids also have their own character value chart. It includes manners, emotional control, responsibility, empathy, and conflict resolution. Each of these traits can affect whether your kid will be an annoying prankster or a polite member of the community. Also, remember children grow up and turn into sensitive teens very quickly. It means even more arguing and crying, but also learning skills, aging up, and memorable moments.
The Sims 4 Parenthood bundle collects very good reviews in the gaming community. Many believe raising offspring should have long been a feature of the basic version of the game. Plus, the gameplay where you can customize your little Sim's character is quite a challenge, and Sims fans find it especially exciting.
- New parenting skills - raise your child, interact with him, share your values, teach, and be better and better at it!
- Develop the character of a young person - reward your child, encourage him, punish or scold him and see who he will grow up to be
- Have some fun together - play games, learn, spend free time together and get engaged in school projects
- New character customization options - together with the expansion, you get entirely new clothes and hairstyles to customize the appearance of your Sims
- Decorations - a design set allows you to decorate a dream home for the whole family
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, English