Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
You might also like
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback328026.89USD
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape is the newest addition to the Sims 4 - a life simulator game created by EA Maxis and released by Electronic Arts in 2014. This time, the expansion pack enriches the game with a number of new, and interesting activities, mainly connected with winter. The biggest novelty introduced in Snowy Escapade is Mt. Komorebi - a unique and beautiful village located among snowy mountains. While designing the new location, developers took their inspiration from Japanese architecture. It is worth mentioning that in order to work, the Snowy Escape requires the base game.
Snowy Escape gameplay and novelties
The Sims 4 Snowy Escape pack does not change the main elements of the gameplay. In the game, players take control of their virtual families. Instead of implementing changes to the basic elements of the gameplay, developers focused on introducing numerous new elements and activities to the game, mostly related to snow and winter. Among the changes, players will find a new village - Mt. Komorebi - A Japanese-styled small town located somewhere in the mountains. What is interesting, Komorebi is the first hybrid location - your Sims can go there for vacation, or settle there for good. The new place features completely new opportunities. Your Sims can search for exciting adventures while hiking, rest in the winter resort, and relax in hot springs, or participate in more exciting and extreme activities like snowboarding, skiing, or sledding. Besides introducing a new village, and activities the Snowy Escape DLC brings some new personality mechanics called Lifestyles and Sentiments, which will influence your Sims behavior. Lifestyles change your Sims behavior accordingly to their activities, actions, and everyday habits. Sentiments are strongly related to social interactions, and important life experiences.
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape received generally positive reviews among gaming critics. The game reached a high score of 79/100 points on Metacritic. Most of the players appreciated the new village, praising its unique style and scenery. According to some reviews, the new expansion is a fine addition to the base game, featuring many interesting activities.
- Explore Mount Komorebi - a new, beautiful place in a scenic location.
- Participate in numerous new activities - go hiking, snowboarding, or skiing! Maybe you'll be the next champion?
- New personality mechanics - Lifestyles and Sentiments will add some more depth to your Sims behavior.
- Discover numerous new elements - browse through a number of new elements .
- Settle down for good - if you really like the new village you can live there for good!
- Processor1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Graphics128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- MemoryAt least 4 GB RAM
- Disk spaceAt least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- System64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space18 GB of Hard Drive space
- System64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10