The Sims 4 StrangerVille (PC) - Origin Key - GLOBAL
The Sims 4 Strangerville is the return of the town you know from the previous installments of the series - and it's all-new!Read More
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback8717
View offer details$ 21.30
Show 12 more offers
- GcGcandcdkEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback4748
View offer details$ 17.98
- PremiumgamestoreEXCELLENT SELLER94%Positive feedback7356
View offer details$ 17.99
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback52620
View offer details$ 18.23
- Games_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36667
View offer details$ 18.74
- Lordofstorms91%Positive feedback1099
View offer details$ 18.75
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback70095
View offer details$ 19.06
- CaCarol_h92%Positive feedback712
View offer details$ 19.40
Sims 4 Strangerville key is meant to be activated on the Origin platform.
This product is a DLC and requires base game The Sims 4 activated on account to play.
The Sims 4 is a true classic. All the better that the creators didn't leave their work alone, and took care of its continuous development. This allows us to enjoy the game for even longer - thanks to add-ons like The Sims 4 Strangerville.
The Sims 4: Strangerville takes players to the town of Strangerville, full of strange inhabitants who seem to be members of a cult or something even more dangerous. We'll be able to look around and try to unravel the bizarre mystery of the peculiar behavior of the locals, which will bring us to new places such as a vast laboratory. Aside from that, the add-on also contains a few other features, such as the ability to get new outfits (conspiracy theory lover's clothing or a special suit that protects against dangerous substances), and we'll also encounter new items, such as voice recorders with recorded disturbing messages.
Technically, the game isn't too different from The Sims 4, which you obviously need to own to enjoy the add-on. It is worth noting the slightly different, distinctive aesthetic, both of the entire new location and of the inhabitants moving in a peculiar way that might suggest hypnosis or another form of psychical attack. Content provides new opportunities - a new military career and Sims radio channel is introduced. The gamepack is inspired by Strangetown, a world that appeared in The Sims 2, and not Stranger Things, a web series on Netflix.
- New content in an environment familiar from previous installments of The Sims
- Conspiracy theories to unravel
- New outfits, types of equipment, and locations.
Release Date: 2019-02-26