The Walking Dead Steam Key GLOBAL
Telltale Games' The Walking Dead (game), Season One is a game which defined a genre and changed the stories that can be told in a video game. The Walking Dead is based on an award-winning comic book series under the same ...Read More
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback3717
View offer details$ 5.08
Show 32 more offers
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback52393
View offer details$ 3.87
- ToTopkeycodesEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3071
View offer details$ 3.89
- SaSamfitEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2542
View offer details$ 3.94
- AtruesellerEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5157
View offer details$ 3.99
- AzurestoreEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2030
View offer details$ 4.02
- R3R3dfox1_games89%Positive feedback767
View offer details$ 4.15
- Fun_keysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8043
View offer details$ 4.18
The Walking Dead (Game) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Telltale Games' The Walking Dead (game), Season One is a game which defined a genre and changed the stories that can be told in a video game. The Walking Dead is based on an award-winning comic book series under the same title created by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore.Prepare to make weighty choices to decide what course the story will take, in a faithful recreation of the source material's visual style. Follow the story of Lee Everett, a convicted murderer who was being transported to prison when the zombie apocalypse broke out.
The Walking Dead defined and cemented the signature style of Telltale Games productions. Watch the events unfold in front of Lee Everett and help him make decisions on what needs to be done. But beware, each decision carries consequences, and there are no good choices to be made. As the story progresses Everett and you will decide on who lives or dies and define the relationships with other people in your group of survivors. Many decisions have to be made under significant time pressure and making no decision is a decision of its own. The Walking Dead makes sure the moment of choice is as interesting and engaging as the consequences haunting you in the future.
Original story matching the tone of its source material
The original The Walking Dead PC comic books did not shy away from tackling hard topics and brutal realities of life during an apocalypse. Telltale Games' production follows closely in its footsteps.The Walking Dead, Season One tells an original story. See the early stages of the apocalypse through the eyes of Lee Everett. He is a former history professor and a convicted murderer forming a group of survivors starting with Clementine, a young girl with nobody else too look out for her. Teach her to survive while maintaining her innocence in an impossible balancing act bringing at least some hope to a brutal world of The Walking Dead. See familiar locations and talk to familiar characters to see how they arrived where you met them in the comic book or the TV show.The writing is adequately grim, scary, touching and heartbreaking at all the right moments, since the start to the season finale in Episode 5.
Never put down your controller
During the story there will be many prompts requiring a very quick reaction. Whether a sudden choice during a conversation, avoiding an attack or catching an object with a QTE or fending off a walker assault with a shooting reticle, the game may ask you to react at any time, often when you least expect it. The Walking Dead gameplay keeps you as involved and engaged in the narrative as possible at all times.
The Walking Dead defined the gameplay features that would become the signature of other Telltale Games' productions like The Wolf Among Us and Batman: The Telltale Series.
The Walking Dead features
- Original story - written in cooperation with Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead tells an original story in an established universe
- Important choices - the choices you make as Lee Everett influence other characters' reactions and impact the way the story progresses
- Reaction-based gameplay - the story keeps you active with quick time events and timed dialogue choices
- Familiar visuals - The Walking Dead captures the visual style of the original comic book in a 3D environment
Release Date: 2012-04-24
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Walking Dead Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Walking Dead Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.