The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Key GOG.COM GLOBAL
This expansion pack to the core game is set in after events of the main story line. Geralt is contracted by the duchess of Toussaint, Anna Henrietta, to hunt down the monster responsible for killing two of her knights.Read More
- Okinawa_sunrise81%Positive feedback501
View offer details$ 12.21
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback70360
View offer details$ 13.82
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7398
View offer details$ 14.25
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1781
View offer details$ 14.31
- Royalco99%Positive feedback925
View offer details$ 15.41
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8776
View offer details$ 15.61
The expansion pack features a completely new area and adds several new mechanics to the game such as dyeing Geralt’s armor, participating in a knight tourney, as well as a vast number of new weapons, pieces of armor and types of monsters. Blood and Win was met with universal acclaim from the fans and game critics and won several awards.
Explore an entirely new part of The Witcher’s vast open world -- the land of wine, Toussaint
- Embark on over 30 hours of new adventures and discover a land unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt or Hearts of Stone.
- Visit new points of interest and set out on new side-quests in a realm rivalling No Man’s Land or Novigrad in size.
- Kick back and relax in your very own vineyard, a real home away from home.
Hunt down an elusive beast terrorizing the kingdom
- Unravel the mystery of the strange killings -- investigate a series of brutal murders and decipher the pattern to predict who’s going to die next.
- Discover the dirty secrets of Toussaint’s capital, Beauclair -- explore the city by day, ask questions by night.
- Use new gear, items, and combine them with your skill to slay monsters never before seen in the series.
Embark on your final quest in a world still brimming with things to do
- Visit a world of fairytales gone wrong and battle surreal creatures you know from children’s tales and books.
- Dye witcher armors in different colors thanks to an all-new game mechanic.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show your true fighting skill, or set out to discover the gruesome mystery behind a spoon-collecting creature known as a wight.
- Team up with powerful allies to take down the beast terrorizing the kingdom, or turn a blind eye to what’s going on and play Gwent with an all-new Skellige deck.
Release Date: 2016-05-31