The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Key GOG.COM GLOBAL
This expansion pack to the core game is set in after events of the main story line. Geralt is contracted by the duchess of Toussaint, Anna Henrietta, to hunt down the monster responsible for killing two of her knights.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Bojungamekeys99%Positive feedback1138
View offer details$ 10.91
- 0Okinawa_sunrise87%Positive feedback441
View offer details$ 10.92
- 0Games4friends100%Positive feedback190
View offer details$ 11.52
- 0Kinguin85%Positive feedback424
View offer details$ 12.48
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106569
View offer details$ 13.23
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4757
View offer details$ 13.42
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2470
View offer details$ 13.49
The expansion pack features a completely new area and adds several new mechanics to the game such as dyeing Geralt’s armor, participating in a knight tourney, as well as a vast number of new weapons, pieces of armor and types of monsters. Blood and Win was met with universal acclaim from the fans and game critics and won several awards.
Explore an entirely new part of The Witcher’s vast open world -- the land of wine, Toussaint
- Embark on over 30 hours of new adventures and discover a land unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt or Hearts of Stone.
- Visit new points of interest and set out on new side-quests in a realm rivalling No Man’s Land or Novigrad in size.
- Kick back and relax in your very own vineyard, a real home away from home.
Hunt down an elusive beast terrorizing the kingdom
- Unravel the mystery of the strange killings -- investigate a series of brutal murders and decipher the pattern to predict who’s going to die next.
- Discover the dirty secrets of Toussaint’s capital, Beauclair -- explore the city by day, ask questions by night.
- Use new gear, items, and combine them with your skill to slay monsters never before seen in the series.
Embark on your final quest in a world still brimming with things to do
- Visit a world of fairytales gone wrong and battle surreal creatures you know from children’s tales and books.
- Dye witcher armors in different colors thanks to an all-new game mechanic.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show your true fighting skill, or set out to discover the gruesome mystery behind a spoon-collecting creature known as a wight.
- Team up with powerful allies to take down the beast terrorizing the kingdom, or turn a blind eye to what’s going on and play Gwent with an all-new Skellige deck.
Release Date: 2016-05-31