Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller96%Positive feedback4237357.12USDWI
Excellent seller94%Positive feedback4355357.14USD
Come back to the war-torn Northern Kingdoms. Become Geralt, a veteran monster hunter trying to make a living in a violent world. Take him on a long journey across the realms tracking his adopted daughter, following the trail of the love of his life and earning a living by hunting monsters. Find new stories wherever you go and make decisions that will influence many.
The final stroke of a bestselling franchise, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Game of the Year Edition is CD Projekt Red's crowning achievement and the fruit of all the lessons they have learned since the release of The Witcher 1 in 2007. It contains all the content released with The Witcher 3 release date.
The culmination of Geralt's story
After being brought back in the first game and piecing together his memories in the second, now Geralt is ready to take on the demons of his past and the threats of the future. Looking for Yennefer, the woman of his life, and their adopted daughter Ciri, Geralt will make uneasy alliances and butt heads with several powers of the world. It's a personal story with grand consequences, full of very human characters trying to find their way in the violent world of The Witcher 3. Meet old friends from the novels and previous games and see where their lives have taken them.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GotY gameplay
Despite all his troubles, Geralt is a monster hunter at heart, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GotY makes it more thrilling than ever before. Equipped with two trusty swords, a handy crossbow, and an array of other tools, Geralt is capable of taking on monsters that would give other warriors a halt. Fight against a bestiary inspired by various European folklores each given amazing visual designs and believable behaviours. Each monster requires a different tactics, from taking it down with a crossbow to laying out the traps and lures. Each Monster Contract is a boss battle in its own right.
Flexible character progression
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt offers dozens scaling passive abilities to choose from, split between General, Combat, Signs, and Alchemy main trees with subtrees within them. Unlockable Ability slots let you match purchased talents to your needs, and slot Mutagens to improve Abilities in the same group. With builds within builds, The Witcher 3 presents another aspect of preparation for challenges.
Exploration and discovery
In The Witcher 3 GotY looking for new equipment is a rewarding experience. From damp caves to forgotten dungeons, exploration the Witcher world off the beaten path provides the players with new stories, quests or even diagrams for new equipment. Search the land looking for legendary armor set of the Witcher Schools and transform Geralt's looks to suit your gameplay style and preference. The quests and monsters you encounter in far-away location of the world make sure the player's time is well spent and rewarded.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gives the players a complete and fully-fleshed out world to explore, full of characters with stories, and of wildlife, from monsters to prey animals. Become a legendary monster hunter and deal with the world thrown into chaos.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features
- Stunning visuals from the trailers - The Witcher 3 PC has the best graphics the series has ever seen, with lush color palette, visual fidelity and detailed design of animation of characters and beasts.
- Fully fleshed out dynamic open world - full day
ight cycle, dynamic weather conditions and random encounters, good and bad, make the world of The Witcher 3 seem alive even without Geralt's involvement.
- Gripping storylines - from the main quest taking Geralt across the realms to smaller, but heartfelt minor quests, The Witcher 3 is a storytelling masterpiece.
- Play as Ciri - lead Geralt's adopted daughter on her own adventure and enjoy the entirely different playstyle and abilities.
- Make decisions and accept the consequences - the decisions you make matter and shape the world around you in epic or subtle ways
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition DLC
The Game of the Year Edition in addition to all the free content made available by CD Projekt Red since release date includes two large expansion packs, taking Geralt on two new adventures:
- The Hearts of Stone is a new storyline separate from the main story. Accept the contract from the Merchant of Mirrors to eliminate an immortal bandit called Olgierd von Everec and uncover more problems than you bargained for. Old friends and twisted folk tales are waiting for your involvement. This 10+ hour-long side adventure brings new Gwent cards, new monsters, and new gear, but its biggest change is in the crafting system. The hearts of Stone introduce Runewords and Glyphwords, powerful enchantments created by combining runestones and glyphs into unique combinations. Adorn your weapons and armor with words of power and become better than you have ever been before.
- Blood and Wine takes place years after the events of the main game in a beautiful and bright duchy of Toussaint. Its duchess Anna Henrietta invited Geralt to solve mysterious deaths of her knights in exchange for an impressive reward. Blood and Wine is a 30+ hour-long adventure, with over 90 new quests to complete. It offers more than 100 new armor pieces, over 30 new weapons and more than 20 new monsters. It allows you to use Toussaint dyes to customise the colour of your armor piece-by-piece any way you want. Take part in research and discover Mutations, powerful passive abilities capable of raising your power to new levels. Blood and Wine is a beautiful and satisfactory final act of Geralt's story, at the peak of his ability as a witcher.
Other versions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
This product is also available in the following versions. They are NOT included in this purchase.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space40 GB HD
- SystemWindows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1)
- Other64-bit OS
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space40 GB HD
- SystemWindows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1)
Portugese-Brasil, Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English
This product contains elements of