TIS-100 Steam Key GLOBAL
TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language ...Read More
- EuEuclidtiberius100%Positive feedback30
View offer details$ 2.55
- PoPositivegames83%Positive feedback846
View offer details$ 4.48
- GaGart3n100%Positive feedback2
View offer details$ 4.91
- Instant_gameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7058
View offer details$ 5.00
- Eresh_games98%Positive feedback68
View offer details$ 5.29
- IcIchihara_yuko97%Positive feedback86
View offer details$ 5.52
- ThThanks4buying100%Positive feedback375
View offer details$ 6.89
TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
The Tessellated Intelligence Systems TIS-100 is a massively parallel computer architecture comprised of non-uniformly interconnected heterogeneous nodes. The TIS-100 is ideal for applications requiring complex data stream processing, such as automated financial trading, bulk data collection, and civilian behavioral analysis.
- Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
- Solve more than 20 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
- Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
- Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
Release Date: 2015-07-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for TIS-100 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for TIS-100 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.