Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC) is the tenth installment in the venerable series of small-scale tactical military shooters. A drug cartel called Santa Blanca took control of Bolivia with a permission from the government. A squad of covert operatives from the United States is tasked with stabilizing the region and supporting the resistance. Join the fight in a third-person shooter incentivizing careful planning and good teamwork.
Massive open world
Travel all the way to a beautifully recreated Bolivia with your three squad mates. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands gives the players a fully featured open-world experience with 11 different biomes, including salt flats, jungles and mountains. Freely travel around, discover cartel outposts and rebel groups in a dire need of a helping hand. Ghost Recon Wildlands is an armed journey to beautiful location full of things to do.
Ghost Recon Wildlands does not force you into any specific type of gameplay. If you wish to approach your target aggressively and in the open, nothing will stop your from doing that. Do you want to take a stealthy approach? The full day-night cycle and dynamic weather conditions will influence your enemies' behavior and keep your actions hidden. Just remember: the cartels will not stay passive and are going to strike back with a vengeance if you aren't careful enough.
Four-player co-op multiplayer
Wildlands features seamless drop-in\\drop-out multiplayer to let you call in support from your friends at any time. Communication and teamwork are going to be essential to tackle the game's dozens of missions. Make sure you stand out from the crowd by customizing your soldier with a wide selection of cosmetic changes and a complex weapon upgrade system letting you tweak your favorite guns in a way that fits your playstyle and the mission ahead of you.
Tom Clancy license
Like all Ghost Recons before, Wildlands continues a long tradition of military fiction associated with the author. The game's storyline tells about a powerful drug cartel Santa Blanca taking control over Bolivia thanks to a silent support from the Bolivian government. It falls to the Ghost squad to stop the cartel's leader El Sueño and stabilize the region through covert operations.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PC) is a stunning open-world experience in beautiful and diversely designed environments of Bolivia. Become a part of a four-person Ghost squad to take action against violent drug cartels.
- Wide selection of missions - Wildlands features dozens of missions the players can tackle in any order. Taking down cartels is a long process, but hardly a boring one
- Four-player co-op - your friends can drop into your game at any time you need them, for true teamwork
- Broad soldier customization - you can fully customize the features of your soldier, from gender to clothing and accessories
- Gun customization - more than 100 possible modifications to customize your gun from stock to barrel. Add attachments like a grenade launcher depending on your preferred approach
- Diverse environment - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands feature 11 different biomes, like salt flats or mountains to diversify combat scenarios
- Pick your approach - be a sniper during one mission and handle assault rifles during another. Classless system invites experimentation
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4 GHz or equivalent
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX660 / AMD R9 270X
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space50 GB
- SystemWindows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7- 3770@ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4 GHz
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX970/GTX 1060 or AMD R9 390/RX480
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space50 GB
- SystemWindows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, English