Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the latest entry in a tried and tested Rainbow Six franchise. A team-based asymmetrical first person shooter at its core, Siege tosses the players into brief but intense objective-focuse ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0BojungamekeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1719
View offer details$ 16.06
- 0IntergalacticExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1290
View offer details$ 16.06
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96502
View offer details$ 19.52
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6085
View offer details$ 19.77
- 0Lancce98%Positive feedback1290
View offer details$ 20.17
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1837
View offer details$ 20.36
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback13052
View offer details$ 22.60
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the latest entry in a tried and tested Rainbow Six franchise. A team-based asymmetrical first person shooter at its core, Siege tosses the players into brief but intense objective-focused matches. With a total of 26 Operator classes, fully destructible surroundings and deadly, no-respawn combat, a session of Rainbow Six Siege is an intense and tactical experience.
As the name suggests, it is the standard, classic version of the game. In comparison to the Starter Edition, you will be able to unlock operators much faster. Unlocking of one standard operator costs between 500 and 2000 points of Renown while in comparison in the Starter Edition you would need 12500. Besides that, they aren't many additional differences.
Rainbow Six Siege offers it players a number of options both before and during a match. Take your pick of 26 Operator classes split evenly between attacking and defending team, each equipped with unique abilities and items. From wall-crushing Sledge and shield-bearing Montagne on the attacking team to enemy-detecting Pulse and Castle fortifying the walls as defenders, there are enough classes to find your own niche. Improve your performance with a selection of weapon upgrades: scopes, grips, sights and more.
Rainbow Six Siege - tactical gameplay
All decisions matter. Rainbow Six Siege gameplay includes a preparation phase for a reason. Plan your approach and bolster your defenses to stay alive and complete your objectives. Use class abilities and surroundings to your advantage. Use drones and RC vehicles to scout for your enemies, map out your approach and see the plan coming together. There are no respawns during Rainbow Six Siege matches, so be careful and try to keep your teammates alive.
Play with destruction
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege PC has a physics engine designed to let you use the surroundings to your advantage. Lay traps where enemies may pass, destroy walls to open new ways through the level or lift barricades to direct the flow of combat. Blow holes in the floors to drop a cluster grenade or bust open the ceiling and see the enemies fall through. Destructible surroundings are yours to play with.
Gain Renown as you play
When you complete matches in any mode, you earn Renown, Rainbow Six Siege's in-game currency. With it you can unlock new Operator classes for you to play with, new weapon upgrades or cosmetic items. Renown marks your skill and experience. When you gain enough to reach level 20, the world of ranked matches open up for you.
Six game modes
There are three objective-based game modes: Hostage, Bomb, and Secure Area, each requiring a different approach. There is a five-player Terrorist hunt, pitching plyers as attackers or defenders against waves of enemies. For solo play there are 10+1 Situations, showcasing class mechanics in brief missions. Finally for those seeking challenge, the Tactical Realism Mode removes most of the HUD-based class tricks and introduces realistic ammo management. Can you succeed?
- COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS - Assume the roles of global counter terrorist operatives, specializing in close-quarters combat, demolition and brutally precise exection of coordinated assault.
- THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY - Beach enemy strongholds with new tactical measures or fortify your own with defensive resources in both sides of sieges, a brand-new mode of assault combat for the Rainbow 6 series.
- PROCEDURAL DESTRUCTION - Change the landscape of your assault with a unprecedented level of environmental destruction. Wall can be shattered, and floors and ceiling can be breached. Mastering the element of destruction is the key to victory. TO VICTORY.
Release Date: 2015-12-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Standard Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Standard Edition (Xbox One) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL may change over time.