Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the latest entry in a tried and tested Rainbow Six franchise. A team-based asymmetrical first person shooter at its core, Siege tosses the players into brief but intense objective-focused matches. With a total of 26 Operator classes, fully destructible surroundings and deadly, no-respawn combat, a session of Rainbow Six Siege is an intense and tactical experience.
The Starter Edition is the cheaper version of the standard edition designed for players who are not willing to pay as much money for the game and are satisfied with a basic version of Rainbow Six Siege. Despite being cheaper, Starter Edition provides you with the exact same game with only downside being that additional operators require more grinding to be unlocked. However, it is not too much if you compare it to the fact, that you pay less for the game and still have the random six provided to you at the beginning of the game.
Rainbow Six Siege offers it players a number of options both before and during a match. Take your pick of 26 Operator classes split evenly between attacking and defending team, each equipped with unique abilities and items. From wall-crushing Sledge and shield-bearing Montagne on the attacking team to enemy-detecting Pulse and Castle fortifying the walls as defenders, there are enough classes to find your own niche. Improve your performance with a selection of weapon upgrades: scopes, grips, sights and more.
Gain Renown as you play
When you complete matches in any mode, you earn Renown, Rainbow Six Siege's in-game currency. With it you can unlock new Operator classes for you to play with, new weapon upgrades or cosmetic items. Renown marks your skill and experience. When you gain enough to reach level 20, the world of ranked matches open up for you.
Six game modes
There are three objective-based game modes: Hostage, Bomb, and Secure Area, each requiring a different approach. There is a five-player Terrorist hunt, pitching plyers as attackers or defenders against waves of enemies. For solo play there are 10+1 Situations, showcasing class mechanics in brief missions. Finally for those seeking challenge, the Tactical Realism Mode removes most of the HUD-based class tricks and introduces realistic ammo management. Can you succeed?
- A fast-paced shooter which is going to provide you with hours of fun.
- Choose from among a huge roster of characters, each with their own set of abilities and a different class.
- Great multiplayer with a number of interesting and exciting modes such as Hostage Rescue, Disarming the Bomb or Securing the Area.
- Engage in a single or multiplayer mode of Terrorist Hunt, where you either alone or with help from other players, are going to stand against AI controlled terrorist group known as the White Mask.
- Customize your avatar with numerous sets of headgears and uniforms.
Starter Edition provides you with all the content and features of the Standard Edition for a cheaper price but it takes more time to unlock new characters.
Click the link here to check the details.
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 560 3.3 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space30 GB
- SystemWindows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit versions required)
Portugese-Brasil, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Russian, English