Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough.A group of 12 have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countd ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60768
View offer details$ 6.88
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4208
View offer details$ 6.89
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5100
View offer details$ 6.96
- 0Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1571
View offer details$ 7.97
- 0Arcgames100%Positive feedback355
View offer details$ 8.33
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26193
View offer details$ 8.35
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1297
View offer details$ 8.64
Warning! You will be unable to play multiplayer, link Ubisoft accounts in-game or use online features., as of Sept 1st, 2022. The base game will continue to be playable.
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough.
A group of 12 have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating terrorist attacks on U.S. interests. Sam Fisher is the leader of the newly formed 4th Echelon unit: a clandestine unit that answers solely to the President of the United States. Sam and his team must hunt down these terrorists by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
- Operate without Restrictions - Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
- Kill in motion - Always one step ahead, Killing in Motion lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint allows him to traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls and leap over barriers in order to reach his next target while on the move.
- Unleash the power of fourth echelon prototypes - Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets such as the upgraded snake cam and micro tri-rotor drone which allows Sam to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies, or explode with frag grenade force. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the sticky shocker, and for close quarters combat, players can wield the curved and brutal Karambit knife.
- Build a new echelon - With a mandate directly from the president, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. Fourth Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a fully integrated experience - Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. Players can earn money for completing missions and objectives and buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub aboard the Paladin.
Release Date: 2013-08-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL may change over time.