Tom Clancy's The Division Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL
Tom Clancy's The Division (PC) is Ubisoft's entry into the MMO genre. Set on Manhattan, largely abandoned due to an unprecedented biological strike which unleashed a deadly virus on the population. Only a secret cell of ...Read More
- Game_boutiqueEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback5265
View offer details$ 11.24
- Buy_and_playEXCELLENT SELLER95%Positive feedback2762
View offer details$ 11.80
- IrIrishshawn8No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 31.06
- s*s***************@********.deNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 35.79
- g*g*****@*******.comNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 43.27
- c*c*******@*******.comNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 44.48
- e*e*********@**********.ukNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 58.72
Tom Clancy's The Division (PC) is Ubisoft's entry into the MMO genre. Set on Manhattan, largely abandoned due to an unprecedented biological strike which unleashed a deadly virus on the population. Only a secret cell of operatives has the backing and the skill to bring back the order and fight back against people who would use the chaos for their own gains.Tom Clancy's The Division is an multiplayer third-person shooter with a robust cover system set in an urban landscape of New York's most famous part.
On a Black Friday a smallpox virus got transmitted across New York on banknotes. As the chaos spread, Manhattan was placed under a quarantine to contain the epidemic. As an emergency response, the government activates sleeper cells planted in the city by the Strategic Homeland Division. Gather personnel capable of running your base of operations and investigate the source of infection.
Intense and tactical gameplay
Tom Clancy's The Division is not a shooter for impatient gamers. The enemies are tough, so you have to stay in cover and outflank them whenever possible. Team-up with other players to tackle missions too hard for just one person, or to venture into the Dark Zone, a place where rules are thrown out the window and the loot is better than anyone else.If that is not enough, the dynamic weather and day-night cycle changes the circumstances of your fights and enemy behavior. Stay flexible or be dead.
The Dark Zone
When you feel comfortably powerful and well-equipped go to the quarantined Dark Zone, where other players fight to get the best weapons available in the game. Just remember never to fully trust anyone, especially when you have already signaled for extraction.The Dark Zone is a no holds barred PvP experience where you never know what to expect. Are you tough enough to get away with both your life and your loot?
Robust character progression
Your character is defined by three core stats: Firearms, Stamina, and Electronics, each of which influences a different aspect of the Division agent's effectiveness on the field. Gain experience and resources as you play to upgrade your character and your base of operations, which provides you with ammo, special perks and abilities, and finally a safe place amidst the chaos of the city.
The Division has five (six including sidearms) weapon classes, five weapon grades ranging from Worn to Superior. And that's just the weapons. The Division's armory also has armor and gear to further customize your operative, and weapon mods on top of that. Emphasize your best traits or compensate for lacking skills with proper mods and make your agent not only one of a kind, but also the best of a kind.
Tom Clancy's The Division is an engaging cover-based tactical shooter set in a plague-ridden Manhattan in the aftermath of a smallpox epidemic unleashed by unknown parties.
Tom Clancy's The Division features
- Gorgeous graphics - The Division is set in a snowy Manhattan, and despite its dilapidated state it remains a gorgeously rendered locale
- Tactical gameplay - tackling your enemies head-on will get you killed. Stay in cover and flank your opponents to succeed
- Challenging Dark Zone - journey to the quarantine zone to get top-tier gear to make bringing order to Manhattan slightly easier
- Story of social decay - after a smallpox epidemic hits Manhattan the population descended into a chaos, insanity, and thievery. Only the Division operatives aim to bring order
- Plenty of loot - several weapon types, five quality grades, and enough gear and armor to define your unique playstyle
Release Date: 2016-03-07
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tom Clancy's The Division Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tom Clancy's The Division Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL may change over time.