Best Nintendo Switch Games List
Many things have been said about Nintendo Switch. Innovative, Unique, Astonishing. And while we might be making some of those opinions up, it can be said without a doubt that Switch is one of the most important consoles released in the last decade. Everything from its design and features to the library of titles has been showered in praise from the day the console first appeared on the market in 2017. And now, after almost four years since its release, we can take a look at what the newest member of the Japanese giant's family has to offer. Bellow we will discuss the phenomenon of Switch but also present some of the best Nintendo Switch games.
- Offer from 2 sellers75.12USD76.2USD-1%
- Offer from 6 sellers55.73USD65.31USD-15%
- Offer from 8 sellers14.34USD65.31USD-78%
- Offer from 7 sellers23.46USD
- Offer from 4 sellers58.01USD65.31USD-11%
- Offer from 1 seller67.72USD
- Offer from 4 sellers54.66USD65.31USD-16%
- Offer from 7 sellers13.93USD48.99USD-72%
- Offer from 8 sellers20.55USD65.31USD-69%
- Offer from 4 sellers47.68USD65.31USD-27%
- Offer from 10 sellers16.91USD54.42USD-69%
Why is Nintendo Switch so popular?
A question asked and answered so many times that we could hardly come up with any fresh take on the matter. Switch owes its popularity to the console's versatility. Not only can it be used as a handheld, which means the player can enjoy their favorite titles wherever they are, but also as a stationary console. After connecting the Switch's docking station to the TV through HDMI cable, you can play the games just like on the other consoles available on the market - Sony's PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One.
Another reason for Nintendo Switch's popularity is the expansive library of available Switch games. Unlike many previous iterations of Nintendo consoles, Switch offers a large number of titles ported from other consoles. What's more, thanks to the Switch's performance capabilities, these ported games lose very little in terms of visuals and gameplay.
That doesn't mean that Nintendo stopped releasing their own exclusive games. No, no. The list of titles dedicated solely for the Switch is long and covers a variety of genres. Suffice to say that some of the best games of the past three years were Switch exclusives. Titles like Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate were all met with critical acclaim.
A list of some of the best Nintendo Switch games
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - fight in colorful arenas as your favorite Nintendo characters.
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - explore the open-world environments and fight monsters plaguing humanity as the witcher Geralt
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses - experience the complex story and tactical-RPG mechanics in the continuation of the FE series
- Hades - play as the wayward son of the God of the Underworld in the last year's hottest indie title.
- Doom Eternal - explore the depths of hell and kill monstrosities within
- Alien: Isolation - engage in a game of cat and mouse against the classic cinema monster
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - visit the northern regions of Tamriel and fulfill the prophecy of the Dragon-born
- Dark Souls: Remastered - revisit the action thrills and nightmarish difficulty of the first game in the Darks Souls series
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - fight the Nazis on American soil as B.J. Blazkowicz - a classic FPS hero