Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback165613.33USD_E
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback20423.35USDAL
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback28223.64USDGL
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback69963.86USDOU
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback205684.10USDGK
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback22294.19USDShow remaining 4
The Greek States Culture Pack adds a new playable Culture including three new playable Factions to Total War: ROME II; for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles.
The Greek States Culture Pack adds diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
The Greek States share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
- New Playable Factions – Athens, Epirus and Sparta each offer a unique new way to experience the campaign, with their own rosters of powerful military units, distinct traits and play styles. The Athenian pursuit of enlightenment grants them technological and cultural bonuses; Sparta’s dominance over the Helots allows them to maintain a larger slave population; and Epirus enjoys bonuses to settlement exploitation stemming from their village-confederation origins.
- New Cultural Traits – All Greek States benefit from a bonus in battle when defending their own or an allied territory, a bonus to wealth generated by their capitals and an increase to the rate of cultural conversion within their borders.
- New Cultural Objectives – Greek States have their own new set of military, economic and cultural victory conditions, as well as sharing a unique set of bonus objectives drawn from Greek history. Additionally, each faction will have to contend with its unique events and dilemmas.
- New Military Traditions – Each of the Greek States has a unique top-tier military tradition: Athenian fleets may be honoured as Children of the Aegaean, improving the ramming ability of their ships whilst allowing them to secure more income when raiding; Spartan armies may be remembered as Peers of Leonidas, improving their melee defense capabilities and reducing their upkeep; the armies of Epirus may be feared as Hounds of Molossus, granting them greater charge bonuses whilst allowing them to keep public order problems in check.
- Processor2 GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2
- Graphics512 MB VRAM - GeForce / Radeon
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space30 GB HD
- SystemVista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, English
This product contains elements of