Spuds42No feedback yet07.97TRY
FacebookericNo feedback yet013.96TRYCH
ChokapykNo feedback yet016.61TRYL3
L3g10n7No feedback yet016.61TRYRA
08bardanNo feedback yet018.94TRYShow remaining 15
Back to Bed is an artistic 3D puzzle game with a surreal twist. It tells the story of Bob, an unlucky narcoleptic who has a tendency of falling asleep in his boring office and then proceeding to sleepwalk into the dangers of the big city. Luckily, Bob has a subconscious guardian named Subob, whom spawns from the mind of Bob and whose job it is to protect the sleepwalker from any danger and guide him back to the safety of his bed.
The ever vigilant Subob must guide the constantly sleepwalking Bob on a journey through a series of surreal painting-like cityscapes where the boundary between Bob's dreams and reality have vanished, as Subob is part of Bob's subconsciousness. The result is an artistic dream world that is recognizable, yet totally different from the real world, where many things are not what they seem and dangers to the sleepwalker lurks deeper in.
- Unique surreal and artistic game universe - A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
- Isometric puzzle levels - Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path for Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
- Two characters as one - Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the the dream world.
- Picturesque visual style - Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
En düşük gereksinimler
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz
- GraphicsIntel Core HD Graphics 3000/4000 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4850
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space600 MB
- SystemWindows XP (SP3)