Tropico 4 Steam Key GLOBAL
The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times - geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new se ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback29156
View offer details$ 3.27
$ 16.14-80%$ 3.64 $ 16.14-77%$ 3.64
- KiKikidulmExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1519
View offer details$ 1.25
$ 16.14-92%$ 1.38 $ 16.14-91%$ 1.38
- Keyrex100%Positive feedback176
View offer details$ 2.48
$ 16.14-85%$ 2.76 $ 16.14-83%$ 2.76
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16877
View offer details$ 2.53
$ 16.14-84%$ 2.81 $ 16.14-83%$ 2.81
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback57661
View offer details$ 3.06
$ 16.14-81%$ 3.40 $ 16.14-79%$ 3.40
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2721
View offer details$ 3.15
$ 16.14-80%$ 3.50 $ 16.14-78%$ 3.50
- Lancce99%Positive feedback438
View offer details$ 3.17
$ 16.14-80%$ 3.52 $ 16.14-78%$ 3.52
The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times - geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.
Tropico 4 expands on the gameplay of the previous game with new political additions ∼ including more superpowers to negotiate with, along with the ability to elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial policies passed. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda! Your political mettle will be thoroughly tested, as new natural disasters will have the populace clamoring for you and your cabinet to help them recover from some of the worst Mother Nature can dish out.
Tropico 4 also brings a new level of social interaction with the addition of Facebook and Twitter integration. Post comments on Twitter direct from the game and have updates go out when you complete missions or unlock new achievements. You can even take screenshots of your burgeoning island and post your dream creation on your Tropico 4 Facebook page and compare your interactive Dictator Ranking on the online leaderboards.
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps.
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente.
- Six new interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes.
- Council of Ministers – selected citizens to ministerial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions.
- National Agenda – receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Screenshot gallery – take screenshots of your tropical paradise and share on your Facebook page.
- Trading system – import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production.
Release Date: 2011-09-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tropico 4 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tropico 4 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes