Tropico 6 - Lobbyistico (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
Explore the additional content of Tropico 6 Lobbyistico and successfully manipulate and make your plans come true. Bring your most absurd ideas to life and prove that you are the one and only El Presidente here!Read More
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback52391
View offer details$ 13.51
- Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback43016
View offer details$ 14.25
This content requires the base game Tropico 6 on Steam in order to play.
Tropico 6 Lobbyistico is an excellent DLC to the sixth instalment in the series of games by Limbic Entertainment studio - Tropico 6. Take on the role of El Presidente and manage a tropical banana republic where no one has the right to look at your hands!
Create new buildings, construct bridges, manage trade and plan foreign business. Make sure each faction is happy - you mustn't lose their support, but no one has said that the path to the goal must necessarily be the path of righteousness, right?
Tropico is a simulation of managing a banana republic as an extraordinarily creative dictator. Tropico 6 introduced the possibility of managing the entire archipelago, not just one island, thanks to which the player has the ability to control a much larger area than before. It is possible to build bridges, tunnels or railways connecting the islands, which significantly improves transport.
There is also the possibility of sending your spies on missions aimed at stealing technology plans from other countries, including constructions such as the Statue of Liberty.
The expansion introduces a completely new element of mechanics to the gameplay that allows you to practice corruption. Use lobbying, manipulate factions and influence them to gain new profits. However, keep your eyes open as the use of corruption can have unusual effects on how events unfold.
So, in the Tropico 6 Lobbyistico, you have the perfect access to:
- 3 new buildings: El Presidente Club, Corruption Agency, Official Residence
- 2 Traits: Polarizing, All For The Folk
- 3 new music tracks and 4 customization options for El Presidente and his palace.
Tropico 6 & Lobbyistico Reception
The standard version of the game has received overwhelmingly many positive reviews, including, above all, the award-winning background music, introducing the gameplay into a unique exotic atmosphere. In addition, the series has delighted gamers for years with its funny and light approach to the subject of dictatorship.
The Lobbyistico DLC met with a mixed reception because not everyone liked the gameplay mechanics and scenario, in which planned activities need to be devoted more attention to avoid having to deal with the serious consequences of corruption.
- Corruption - use lobbying to successfully achieve planned goals
- A larger area to manage
- New options for setting a transport network
- 3 new buildings - El Presidente Club, Corruption Agency and Official Residence
- 2 new traits - Polarizing, All For The Folk
- 3 new music tracks - even more fun
- 4 customization options - adjust the gameplay to your needs
Release Date: 2020-07-09