Twelve Minutes (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Delve into a thriller game with the antagonist stuck in an endless loop of events trying to figure out what has happened, and how the cycle can be put to an end.Read more
Instant delivery offers
- Progame_storeSponsored97%Positive feedback97
View offer details$ 19.43
$ 22.61-14%$ 21.58 $ 22.61-5%$ 21.58
- Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2452
View offer details$ 13.26
$ 22.61-41%$ 14.73 $ 22.61-35%$ 14.73
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback29151
View offer details$ 13.27
$ 22.61-41%$ 14.74 $ 22.61-35%$ 14.74
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8277
View offer details$ 13.89
$ 22.61-39%$ 15.43 $ 22.61-32%$ 15.43
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16888
View offer details$ 14.24
$ 22.61-37%$ 15.83 $ 22.61-30%$ 15.83
- Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback984
View offer details$ 15.59
$ 22.61-31%$ 17.32 $ 22.61-23%$ 17.32
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15867
View offer details$ 18.57
$ 22.61-18%$ 20.64 $ 22.61-9%$ 20.64
Twelve Minutes is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Twelve Minutes is an interactive indie adventure game played from a top-down perspective with a plot straight from a thriller! The game 12 Minutes was developed by Luis Antonio and published by Annapurna Interactive. The game was released on 19th August 2021 with many positive reviews for Microsoft Windows, especially regarding voice acting, as many fan-favourite actors such as Daisy Ridley, William Dafoe and James McAvoy are starring in this production.
The plot of this thriller game is set in a small apartment shared between a husband voiced by James McAvoy and a wife voiced by Daisy Ridley. The apartment is composed of a main living area with a kitchen, bedroom, closet and bathroom. The couple is about to celebrate an evening they planned to spend together when a police detective breaks into the apartment and accuses the wife of a murder and then beats the husband, that is the player's character, to death.
And then the time loop starts. There is no end to the nightmare the player is forced to relive through their character in the game. The time loop is about 10 minutes long in real life. If the player pays enough attention and uses the knowledge of what is to come, the time loop can be broken, and the suffering can finally end.
- Intriguing plot with an endless time loop of events requiring the player to be mindful.
- Fan-favorite actors as voices behind main characters.
- The game allows the player to embrace a thriller genre with its claustrophobic and tense plot.
Release Date: 2021-08-19
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Twelve Minutes (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Twelve Minutes (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes