Twin Mirror (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
When Sam Higgs returns to Basswood, nothing is as it should be. Collecting shreds of evidence of the crime and fragments of his memories, he will have to investigate the course of recent events to unravel the mystery.Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- GoGoodgameforeveryone98%Positive feedback728
View offer details$ 2.58
$ 32.31-92%$ 2.86 $ 32.31-91%$ 2.86
- Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7434
View offer details$ 3.17
$ 32.31-90%$ 3.52 $ 32.31-89%$ 3.52
- AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7005
View offer details$ 3.83
$ 32.31-88%$ 4.26 $ 32.31-87%$ 4.26
- Fun_keys99%Positive feedback441
View offer details$ 3.95
$ 32.31-88%$ 4.39 $ 32.31-86%$ 4.39
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback29106
View offer details$ 4.38
$ 32.31-86%$ 4.87 $ 32.31-85%$ 4.87
- Jtstechsupport73%Positive feedback11
View offer details$ 4.59
$ 32.31-86%$ 5.10 $ 32.31-84%$ 5.10
- Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2105
View offer details$ 6.39
$ 32.31-80%$ 7.10 $ 32.31-78%$ 7.10
Twin Mirror is an adventure thriller video game released by Dontnod Entertainment in 2020. Full of confusing plots and unexpected twists, the story will lead you through the investigation like never before.
Samuel Higgs is an exceptionally intelligent former investigative journalist. Due to unpleasant circumstances, the protagonist returns to a small town he knows from childhood - Basswood. When he wakes up one morning in a hotel room with a shirt covered in blood, he holds no memory of the circumstances that led to this situation. At the moment, he already knows that he will have to use his extraordinary abilities to solve more than one mystery of a small American town.
Twin Mirror is a single player title focused on exploring and discovering secrets. The action is presented from the third-person perspective and takes place in the area of seemingly peaceful Basswood. The protagonist, by wandering around the location, tracks down the traces of the crime and talks with the locals. His relations with people and the success of the entire investigation depend on the selected dialogue options. The video game does not provide a linear development of the plot, so freedom of choice matters, allowing the player to make decisions according to his own guesses and beliefs.
The physical reality in which Sam finds himself is not the only one in which the gameplay is set. The player frequently shifts to the mind of the protagonist, in which he can find a completely different dimension of reality. Glass-like figures referring to the past mingle with recently observed events. In this dimension, Samuel can visualize the likely outcomes of events and replay previously seen scenes to reach the root of the mystery. Meantime, he also learns about his own memories, casting a whole new light on his investigation.
- Play an epic adventure game from the creators of Life is Strange and Remember Me
- Make decisions and see that you are the one creating the plot
- Explore and investigate the town of Basswood
- Talk to the locals and get all the information you need
- Go inside Sam's mind and use his extraordinary deduction skills to complete the investigation
Release Date: 2020-12-01
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Twin Mirror (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Twin Mirror (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes