Two Point Hospital PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Two Point Hospital is a hospital management video game developed by Two Point Studios and published by Sega in 2018. The game lets you play the role of a hospital manager responsible for building and managing a hos ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 18 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback379
View offer details$ 30.83
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3846
View offer details$ 12.38
- 0EllisonstoreExcellent seller92%Positive feedback1688
View offer details$ 12.38
- 0PrimekeystoreExcellent seller95%Positive feedback4999
View offer details$ 12.55
- 0PePerfect_best_keys83%Positive feedback12
View offer details$ 12.57
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2229
View offer details$ 13.60
- 0SaSavedgamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1723
View offer details$ 14.27
Two Point Hospital key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Two Point Hospital is a hospital management video game developed by Two Point Studios and published by Sega in 2018. The game lets you play the role of a hospital manager responsible for building and managing a hospital network. This includes creating specialized rooms, purchasing equipment, hiring staff, doing research, and – of course – curing the diseases. And these are quite uncommon, as the title takes a very comical approach to the genre, meaning you will meet people with turtle heads or pixelated skin, for example.
The game is not driven by a story, and instead, it entirely focuses on giving you the possibility to build hospitals and take care of how effectively they are working.
Two Point Hospital represents the top-down genre with a simplified and cartoonish 3D environment. It features a camera that can be rotated freely to make it easier to peek behind the wall. The game lets you build and manage your own hospital network. At the beginning of the game, you will be responsible only for a single hospital, but you will unlock new hospital plots as you complete missions and earn stars in the previous locations. While managing the hospital you will need to take care of creating specialized rooms for making diagnoses, decorating the hospital to raise its prestige, and hiring new staff to take care of your patients.
During the gameplay, you will meet patients with various diseases, some of which are harder to diagnose than the others and may require more advanced technology and more skilled personnel to do so. The diseases and treatment procedures are quite goofy, so don’t be surprised when you meet someone with monobrow spawning vermin in a form of little monobeasts, for example.
The core of the gameplay revolves around the single-player mode, but the game can be also played in multiplayer, which is split into the co-op and competitive modes. There is also a sandbox mode, which can be played when one wishes to focus entirely on building his dream hospital without need to worry about earning enough funds.
The game received very positive reviews. It was considered by critics a well-designed spiritual successor to the classic Theme Hospital simulator game from 1997. Reviewers praised the modern take on the title and game’s new deeply strategic approach – Two Point Hospital is more complex than the original, and the visuals are much more up-to-date. Reviewers and players alike also noted the staggering amount of the comical elements that can keep the gameplay entertaining for much longer, resulting in an addictive experience, but in a good way.
- Enjoy the modern take on the spiritual successor of the classic Theme Hospital video game
- Build, manage, and expand your very own hospital network
- Cure tens of goofy diseases, such as the pixelated skin or turtle heads
- Hire professional staff and use specialized technology to make the diagnosing faster and more accurate
- Play alone or with other people – compete on the online leaderboards and become the best hospital director
Release Date: 2018-08-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Two Point Hospital PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Two Point Hospital PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.