In Tyto Ecology, you have the power to create your own biodome and fill it with life! Start with an empty biodome as your canvas, then create a rich, diverse ecosystem by balancing producers, consumers, and decomposers. You’re in control as you work to create a functioning ecosystem from the ground up, problem solving to learn life science principles. Tyto Ecology, an ecology simulation game, teaches Next Generation Science Standards to learners in a fun and innovative way!
This is a calm, slow-paced game (at least until things start going wrong) that encourages learning through experimentation as you work to sustain, or destroy, life. Up to three months of time can pass while you are away, so you come back to changes in your ecosystem and potentially several problems to handle each time you return to the game.
- Build and create your own self-sustaining ecosystem
- Over 70 animals and plants to customize your biodomes
- Use the data tool's map to monitor your ecosystem
- Earn achievements by completing ecological challenges
- Sandbox game with hours of replayability
- Use Photo Mode to capture the perfect moment
- Educational gameplay that fits with Middle and High School Next Generation Science Standards
- Processor4th Generation i3
- GraphicsIntel HD 5000
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space840 MB HD
- SystemWindows 7 (64-bit only)