UBER Ride and Eats Voucher 50 EUR
Can't activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
Uber Ride and Eats Voucher 50 EUR is a form of payment for Uber services that allows you to pay for rides or order food - fully or only partially. It is the ultimate solution for companies that want to reward employees o ...Read more
Warning! This product can be activated only once per account.
Funds added through this gift card must be used untill 31.01.2023
How to redeem a Uber Ride and Eats voucher?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app installed.
- Click on the link that you receive after the purchase.
- Accept the voucher and choose the top-up type: Uber or Uber Eats.
- The voucher will be then stored in your Uber or Uber Eats wallet and automatically applied to any eligible requests.
- You can also redeem your Uber Eats voucher by accepting it and logging into your Uber Eats account at ubereats.com.
Please note that Uber rides can only be ordered through the mobile app.
Uber Ride and Eats Voucher 50 EUR is a form of payment for Uber services that allows you to pay for rides or order food - fully or only partially. It is the ultimate solution for companies that want to reward employees or encourage clients to further cooperation. With such a voucher you can easily and fast make payments for someone else's journeys or pay for various events and meals for employees.
How does it work?
Uber Ride and Uber Eats is a simple service you can manage from the intuitive dashboard. Select dates, add recipients and send travel and meal vouchers. It's also a brilliant solution to encourage employees working remotely in another city. Unlike a gift card, with an 50 EUR, you only pay for the services they actually use. Or you can redeem and use it yourself!
- Pay for rides and food orders that the recipients of your Uber voucher redeemed or enjoy it yourself
- Manage your voucher campaign from an intuitive dashboard
- Plan expenses by setting dates and recipients
- Send a voucher via text or online
- Enjoy convenient cooperation with Uber