ULTRAKILL (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE
Go to hell! No, literally go to hell and show demons what they should really be afraid of! You are a machine fueled by blood in a world with no humans left. So what better place to start carnage than hell itself?Read more
Instant delivery offers
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback52151
View offer details$ 21.73$ 21.73
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16888
View offer details$ 23.18$ 23.18
- GamextraExcellent seller94%Positive feedback21798
View offer details$ 25.31$ 25.31
Ultrakill's plot is just as simple as it is interesting. You play as V1, a machine that is powered by blood. Unfortunately, all of humanity ceased to exist so the only place left where you can find fuel is... hell. Coming to that natural conclusion, V1 journeys into the underworld to slaughter hundreds of demons and undead to bathe in their blood. He has a little competition, though, as rival machines are also among his many enemies. Hell in Ultrakill is designed to resemble that of Dante's Inferno so the diversity of locations and enemy types is guaranteed. It's also worth mentioning the many bosses V1 will have to face including but not limited to King Minos and Angel Gabriel. It's a crazy ride but it's bloody awesome!
Ultrakill is a retro FPS which is primarily visible in its visuals. The gameplay itself is a mixture of classic titles such as Quake and more modern games like Doom from 2016. V1 has plenty of movement options, allowing for fast-paced and fluid combat where you dance between enemy attacks, take your shots and get in close and personal to heal up. Healing is one of the most unique features of Ultrakill as you restore V1's health by literally bathing in the blood of killed enemies. The more, the merrier. Explode your foes to create a shower of gore to heal and keep fighting!
Another feature this time inspired by the cult classic series Devil May Cry is a rank system. The game evaluates your performance in the level and rewards you with rank. It takes into account if you died or reloaded a checkpoint. You can also use combos to end your enemies in style and receive even more points and better grades. This encourages players to approach combat in a more creative and fun way!
Just like in older titles, in Ultrakill there are many hidden collectables and optional challenges as well as jokes and easter eggs. Players can also enjoy endless mode Cyber Grind where they face waves of enemies and spend earned money in yellow terminals for better weapon mods. Or, if they’re feeling creative, can use sandbox mode.
- Pixel-styled retro graphics
- Fast-paced mobile combat with style points and ranks
- Many guns, enemy varieties and diverse maps
- Unique and gory healing system
- Many collectables, optional challenges and easter eggs
- Cyber Grind and sandbox modes
Release Date: 2020-09-03
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for ULTRAKILL (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for ULTRAKILL (PC) - Steam Gift - EUROPE may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes